Tournament Saga Part 2

Archo's Dojo was created one year ago and has been in business for half a year.

Archo had seen a handful of parents paying a more than decent amount of money for their kids to attend her classes for one month. But, Because of how small the place of business is, There can only be sixteen students at a time. So, She broke the kids up into three groups.

The groups are Taiyō, Tsuki & Kagayaku. The third group is still not full.

The Dojo hours are available after school.

Today is the Kagayaku group's day to be taught.

Archo is counting her students when she hears the door chime.

Roti enters the dojo with an envelope.

A halfway dressed Archo walks up to Roti. (She's wearing a sleeveless pink gi top, white tape wrapped around her wrist and wrapped around from her ankles to her soles.)

"Hey, Roti!" Archo greeted.

"Hi, Archo! Uh.... Here." Roti greeted and gave her the envelope.

"Oh, What's this?" Archo asked.

"It's the coverage for one month. It was on the contact card." Roti said.

"Ohhh.... Thanks." Archo thanked, forgetting to exclude that mandate for Roti.

"So, Is this the group that I'm assigned to?" Roti asked.

"Yes, As of today at 2:30PM to 4:30PM this afternoon. As well as tomorrow at 4:30PM to 6:30PM in the evening." Archo Declared.

Roti nodded.

"Well, Let's get you a gi." Archo lead the way.
_________________________________________

Archo's class has started and there is a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door from the inside.

Archo and Yena remained in contact throughout the years. When Archo told Yena about her opening a dojo, Yena was the first one that Archo had asked to co-instruct. Of course, Yena couldn't decline.

Yena
Height: 5'7

While Yena was put in charge of teaching the class, Archo focused more of her time on Roti, since it was his first day

"So, Roti. Since it's your first day in the dojo, I'll be teaching you separately from the rest. That way you'll be brought up to speed." Archo said.

Roti nodded.
_________________________________________

Archo's fighting style resembled some of the lessons that her former sensei taught her. As well as a style similar to traditional Muay Thai.

Archo wants to see Roti's stance, As well as how he throws punches and kicks. So, She brings out a punching bag and hangs it up on a hook.

"Now, Show me your stance." Archo ordered.