Dil Beparwah...Oblivious heart...Part 1

Start from the beginning

Rishi:I got IAS selection.But I chose to be a school teacher.Because I love children and teaching is a great job.It's a noble profession.

Tanuja got impressed by him.

Tanuja:You chose to be a teacher because money is secondary for you and you value the teaching job.You are great.

Rishi smiled.

Rishi thought:Everyone believes my self boasting.I am great.

Tanuja:I want to tell you something.Actually I was suffering epilepsy since childhood.I was taking treatment.

Rishi was shocked.

Tanuja:The last few years I did not show any symptom of epilepsy.

Rishi was relieved and he smiled.

Rishi:Then don't worry.You are completely cured.In future also you won't have any such health issue.

Tanuja smiled.

Tanuja:So you have no problem in marrying me?

Rishi:No.Why should I?

Tanuja smiled and said in her mind:Nobody was willing to marry me because of my disease.But you accepted me with this disease.You are great Rishi.

Rishi smiled at her:It's 'yes' from me.What about you?

Tanuja blushed and said keeping her hand over the chest:You have captured my heart in the first meeting itself.

Rishi smiled happily.

While driving the car,Tanuja blushed thinking of her sweet interaction with Rishi

Tanuja imagined celebrating Eid with Rishi.

Tum jo mile to hai zindagi koKoyi kinara mil gyaOh dil dhoondhta tha bas ek katraDariya hi sara mil gya

Koyi kinara mil gya
Oh dil dhoondhta tha bas ek katra
Dariya hi sara mil gya

She imagined having romantic moments with Rishi.The same time Rishi also imagined romancing Tanuja.

Tujhse milke hua mere dil ko yaqeen
Koi bhi tujhse jyada zaroori nahi

Tere bin meri duniyan thi puri nahi
Teri khwahish mein aawara jhume re jiya