Kook:"babyy...baby im sorryy i was just teasing you...baby you can kiss me however you wantt come back im sorryy...pleasee dont mad at mee babyyyyy...."he said running towards the room looking for his baby...

He went inside the room and stopped on his track when he saw his t-shirt laying on the floor but he remembered he change his clothes in the closet and not in the room then how it came here ???

He shrugged his thoughts and looked around and saw his baby was sitting on the bed licking his paws looking mad???

He slowly went towards the bed and sat beside his baby who huff and looked away totally ignoring his presence while his bum facing kook making him pout....

Kook:"babyyy....snowballl...darling....my baby bun look im sorry...i was just teasing you princess please look at daddy...daddyy is sorry..."he said softly tapping the cub's bum who didn't budge busy licking his paws....like he didnt even heard kook

Kook:"so you not gonna look at me ??? Okay then i will do it my way ..."he said smirking and held the cubs leg gently pulling him closer to him hovering over the cub helding his smol paws in his both hand smirking...

The cub shrieked growling at kook looking at him with wide bambie eyes confused by the sudden action....the cub wiggel in kooks hold growling at him wiggling his tiny legs and tail but of course couldn't able to reach kook and failed to free himself from kook's hold making kook cooed at his baby...

Kook:"now now babyy...how you gonna get away from me huh...i will not let you gooooo now...aww stop wiggling my tiny baby...now daddy have captured you and i will not let you goo till i get my kissie...."he said smirking making the cub looked at him with wide puppyy eyes titling his head looking cute as hell making kook's heart burst in uwuwu....

"he said smirking making the cub looked at him with wide puppyy eyes titling his head looking cute as hell making kook's heart burst in uwuwu

(A/N: like this....please imagine the cub laying down on his back 🌚)

Kook:"uh huh darling...not gonna work on me...i will get my kissie anyway..."he said and attack the cub with lots of kisses who whine wiggling in his hold and growl that more heard like giggles???

Kook pulled away and saw his baby breathing heavily looking at him with wide bambie eyes...he leaned down and pressed his lips to his baby's smol mouth who immediately stopped wiggling and pulled his smol tongue out licking kook's lips eagerly...

Kook chuckled internally and let his baby lick his lips all he wants and freed his paws from his hold and the cub immediately held his face with his tiny paws in place and started to lick his lips more eagerly while purring and whinning cutely under him....

After few minutes the cub pulled away and looked at kook who was already looking at him with heart eyes smilling like a fool making the cub whine who turned around hidding his face behind his tiny paws...whinning shyly...

Kook:"aww is my baby shy shy now...after kissing daddy for a long time now my baby is blushing that's not fair princess..."he said chuckling lifting the cub in his arms hugging him close to his chest who purrs snuggling closer to his him...