11: "System Failure"

Star Stream system.

The star stream broadcasting was designed to relay its contents to the entire universe.

The subscribers were constellations at the top of the distant galaxies. The actors were humans like them. And the storyteller that connected the two sides was the dokkaebi in front of them.

Bihyung: [Ha, hahahaha! You are crazy! A crazy human! I should’ve known it when you refused to sponsoring of the other constellations! And you too!]

It looked to Y/N.

Bihyung: [You even had a child deny a constellations support!]

Bihyung laughed for a long time before opening his mouth again.

Bihyung: [I don’t know how you both know about Star Stream Broadcasting but I can’t accept the offer. I’m a dokkaebi, not a constellation. I can’t be your sponsor, Well both of your sponsors.]

Dokja: “You seem to have misunderstood. I never told you to sponsor me.”

Y/N: "Even if we did, you most likely would've said no."

Bihyung: [Huh?]

Dokja: “I am- well WE are well aware that you are a weak dokkaebi. We don’t need your strength. What we need is your channel.”

Bihyung: [My channel?]

Dokja: “Since you can’t seem to understand us, is there a problem with your Korean language patch?”

Bihyung: [No, what is this?]

Dokja: “We will explain it simply."

Y/N: "Me and Dokja want to sign an exclusive contract with your channel.”

Bihyung made a blank expression before belatedly regaining his spirit.

Bihyung: [Wait a minute. Do you want to make a ‘stream contract’ with me now?]

Dokja&Y/N: “Yes.”

A stream contract was originally a contract between dokkaebi and constellations.

The constellation’s incarnation or in this case incarnations would appear on a particular channel and the dokkaebi would receive a portion of the coins earned by the incarnation of the constellation as a commission.

Originally, the person who was the incarnation couldn’t intervene in this contract. It was called sponsorship but the contracted incarnation was nothing but a slave.

Bihyung: [Haha!, this is a hit.]

Bihyung laughed behind small fingers. The surrounding atmosphere was changing.

Bihyung: [I don’t know how you know about such things, but some humans dare to mention the stream contract? It is also a trivial buy with no sponsor?]

The tone changed and the surrounding air was filled with killing intent. Indeed, even a low level dokkaebi was strong compared to humans. But it wasn’t enough to make them back off.

Dokja: “It is worth signing a contract because we have no sponsor.”

Bihyung: […What?]

Y/N: “What do you think the purpose of a constellation is to enter a channel?”

Bihyung looked like a bad student at the sudden question. From now on, it was a special lecture time for the low level dokkaebi.