4: "Chaotic Train Bloodbath(3)"

People panicked as they saw the insects running around the carriage.

Random Civilian: "H-Hey! Why would you do such a thi―"

While some people were staring blankly, the quick-witted pushed toward Dokja with Y/N coming between them to make sure no harm comes to him.

Hostile Civilian: "You son of a bitch."

Dokja: "...You better find them soon, as-"

Y/N: "There are only three minutes left."

These words were a signal as people started to look everywhere among the subway seats like beasts who had lost their minds.

Crazed Civilian: "I got it! Aaack!"

The joy of those fortunate enough to obtain an insect, as well as the malicious attacks on them, caused the carriage to become chaotic.

Namwoon: "Hey, why did you do that? Couldn't you have just given them the insects?"

Looking back, They both saw Kim Namwoon raising his body. Dokja responded cautiously to Kim Namwoon, who was stretching his neck, "There are 12 people remaining."

Namwoon: "...Huh?"

Dokja: "There were three insects left in the collecting net."

Y/N: "If you're a bit slow in the head, I'll repeat it for you. There was only THREE, THREE INSECTS left."

Kim Namwoon frowned for a moment before smiling broadly.

Namwoon: "12 to 3? Hahahahat! Yes. Not all of them can survive anyway? So you threw that thing?"

Dokja: "Yes."

Namwoon: "Don't make me laugh."

Dokja&Y/N: "...?"

Namwoon: "A person with common sense wouldn't do such a thing for that reason."

Kim Namwoon's smile widened and spoke again. "Tell me honestly. You just wanted to see this scene, didn't you?"

They recalled the Kim Namwoon that they knew from Ways of Survival. Y/N's knowledge of him wasn't enough like Dokja's since he read HIS story. Not Namwoon's.

Y/N: "I only know enough of this crazy son of a bitch, My understanding of him is different compared to Dokja's...I should have-"

At this moment, He heard a message in his ears, [Exclusive skill, 'Character List' is activating]

...

[Exclusive skill, 'Character List' has failed in activating.]

What? Well he does have the skill but it's not activating? That's...odd. He tried activating it again and it didn't work. He did it again before getting a notification.

[System Failure, System can not operate at best performance. 'Virus' Detected. Activating Anti-Virus protocol.]

Y/N: "Wait an Virus?"