3: "Chaotic Train Bloodbath(2)"

Y/N: "Please say this is a fucking lie. I didn't get sent the novel."

Most likely Dokja got the same notification but Y/N's was worded as ORV since he finished the novel before getting... transported into the world of ORV.

[You have obtained an exclusive attribute.]

[The exclusive skill slot has been activated.]

Y/N heard a message in his ear after running the file. It wasn’t surprising if the world had changed into ‘Omniscient Readers Viewpoint’ All survivors of ORV had exclusive attribute and skills.

He quietly said ‘Attribute Window’ in hie mind to be greeted with...

[You can’t activate the Attribute Window.]

What? He once again tried to call out ‘Attribute Window’ but the result was the same.

It was absurd. There was something like this? If Y/N couldn’t use the Attributes Window, He couldn’t know what attributes or skills he did have.

Y/N: "Knowing oneself and one enemy’s meant being invincible. But this was a situation where I didn’t even know myself, let alone the enemy....What the fuck.... wait... DID THEY GIVE ME BOOKMARK AS WELL?!"

After staring into space for a while, He gave up and decided to read the text that the author gave him but was praying he had bookmark as well.

[Your reading speed has increased due to the effect of the exclusive attribute.]

He had a small idea what the attribute was and it took him less than a minute to read the first act of ORV thanks to the attribute.

He found it. The place where his finger stopped was the beginning of the work, where the main character was doing some ‘action’ in the train scene.

「 He saw people gathered at the back door of the 3707 carriage. The wheel of the tightly held lighter was cold.

In this life, he absolutely couldn’t make a mistake. He would use any means for his purpose.

The expression of fear on the people’s faces. He didn’t feel any guilt.

Everything was fleeting.

He looked at the people with merciless eyes. After a while, his fingertips moved and fire rose. Then it all started. 」

A chill went down his spine and he had to read the passage again and again. The reason for my discomfort was soon revealed.

“...3707.”

He went to Dokja and just stared.

Y/N: "Dokja, you know what this means right?"

Dokja: "Yeah..."

They both reflexively checked the number of the carriage they was riding.

[3807].

The carriage they was on right now was behind the carriage that the protagonist was riding. My hands faintly shook.

He knew how many people survived but he read it just for the sake of it.

「 He looked through the blurred window at the 3807 carriage. It was already too late. It was inevitable. Anyway, only two people survived in that carriage. 」

Only two survived. It meant that everyone died except for two people. And they already knew who those two people were.

Dokjaraised my head and looked blankly at Yoo Sangah, then Y/N L/N. Maybe they would die.