Episode 3- Cridlington's Crush

Start from the beginning

"Well-" Sarah began.

"No complainin'!" Mandy said, grabbing the twin's hands and dragging them in the direction of the mountain, "we're going to find him!"

"Sam, how's your invention?" Elvis asked.

"It's going fantastic, Elvis," Sam said, sitting down and sipping a cup of tea that Elvis handed him. Suddenly his face turned purple and he spat it out onto the ground. Penny ducked for cover and Elvis winced confusingly.

"What is it, Sam?" Elvis asked.

"Er, yeah," Sam said, "I think it's a bit too hot."

"And too sour, I suppose," Elvis said, looking down with disappointment on her face, "I'll try harder next time."

Penny giggled, "of course you will, Elvis."

Elvis blushed and continued to stir the soup, trying not to look up at Penny.

"Look's like somebody's got a crush," Sam muttered, stirring some cream into his tea. However, no one heard him.

"Mandy, wait up!" James called as they trudged up the mountain, "I'm tired!!"

"Oh, don't be a baby," Mandy huffed, "we're nearly there."

"We've been walking forever!!" Sarah groaned, "and we still haven't found Dusty!!"

"Yeah, I'm not sure he's up here," James said, scratching the back of his head awkwardly, "perhaps we should go back down the mountain, it's nearly dinnertime."

"Yeah, our mum will be worried!" Sarah said.

"Oh, I suppose so," Mandy said, and started to turn around, before stopping.

"What is it?" Sarah and James asked at the same time.

"I was just wondering if you were coming too," Mandy said, "both of you aren't moving."

"We were JUST about to move," Sarah said, as she and her brother followed Mandy down the mountain.

"How's the soup, Elvis?" Penny asked flirtatiously.

"Er..." Elvis blushed, "it's going good..."

The pot was simmering with smoke which was getting darker and darker by the second.

"Elvis, watch out!" Sam said, "the pot's smoking!!"

"Oh!!" Elvis cried. Sam quickly took the pot off the stove and threw it into the sink, turning the water on. The smoke slowly started to fade away after a moment of tense silence.

"Er..." Elvis said, "sorry Sam..."

"Next time be more careful when cooking something," Sam sighed, sitting back down at the table, picking up a newspaper and starting to read it. He was clearly done with Elvis's cooking.

"Well," Elvis thought, "I suppose we could order Bella's..."

"That would be alright," Penny said sweetly.

Sam rolled his eyes playfully. "Ah, young love," he muttered, "so innocent and naive... yet so true and pure..."

Elvis blushed at Penny as he reached for the phone and dialed Bella's number.

"I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired!!!"