Chapter 20: Katsuki's a what?!

The next match coming up with Sora vs Mina. Sora was getting ready for his fight when he saw Momo walking by.

"Momo that was amazing what you did out there, you made Tokoyami shit his pants!" he told her.

"Thanks Sora," Momo said.

"Hey mo, could we..... talk about earlier?" Sora asked, "I just wanna say I'm sorry. For kissing you on the cheek without consent."

"I-it's fine, Sora... besides... it made me feel special." Momo told him.

"Wait, really?" Sora asked, "I thought you had a thing for Todoroki. He seems better with women compared to me."

"Yeah. Mina did too. Unsurprisingly." Momo said.

"I may as well tell you Sora I've liked you from the first moment we met,"

Sora was surprised by this news.

"You did?"

"Yes, Sora. I did." Momo said.

"This may be a crazy question to ask..." Sora said.

"Ask away, Sora!" Momo told him.

"Wanna make out just in case Mizu is watching us to piss her off?" Sora asked.

"I thought you'd never ask!" Momo told him.

They were about to kiss until...

"Kaze, your match is about to start!" Midnight said

"Huh? Oh, yeah!" Sora said. "In guess that'll have to wa- HMPH!" Momo then slammed her lips on to Sora's then pulled back.

"That'll have to do till later." She told him.

Meanwhile....

Mizu was sitting down and suddenly felt like her heart was shattered into pieces.

"On this corner we have the queen of acid, Mina Ashido! And in this corner we have the knight of the wind, Sora Kaze!"

"Oh c'mon! You're making it sound like we're married or something!" Sora said.

"Even though you're clearly in love with Momo!" Mina told him.

"Yeah! And we even kissed before this!" Sora told her.

"I am so gonna tease the fuck out of you for this," Mina said, "After I whup your ass."

"So, if I whup your ass, would I be saved from the teasing?" Sora asked.

"Nope."

"CLASH!"

Mina shot a stream of acid towards Sora but Sora blew it away in two different directions.

"Wait.. how?!"

Sora then did a flying kick and kicked Mina right in the gut.

"Fuck you, that's how!" He answered her.

Mina got back up. She was itching for a fight against her classmate.

"Alright, you wanna get nuts?" Mina asked, "Come on! Let's get nuts."

Sora then started blowing sharp winds all over the place as they cut through Mina's skin. They weren't severe, but they were certainly painful.

"OUCH!"

"TRY TO DANCE YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS ONE! THERE'S CUTTING WINDS ALL OVER THE ARENA! MAKE ONE WRONG MOVE AND YOU'LL GET CUT!!!" Sora shouted, grinning maniacally.

Mina then started skating near Sora. Before Mina could get to close, a cyclone started forming and Mina was losing her footing.

"Ohhhh... so close." He told her.