Chapter 7: Recieving The Power

Chapter 7: Receiving the power

A few months had passed since the trio started training in Fairy Tail. Ochako earned some gravity magic while also improving on her zero gravity quirk. Katsuki was still getting yelled at by Erza. As for Izuku....

Izuku waked out of the training room, shirtless. He had more muscles than he had before. His training rocketed sky high. Not only could he breathe fire and shoot fireballs, he could also makeshift objects out of fire, like wings! Ochako got a look at him and got a nosebleed.

"Humana humana humana humana-"

Katsuki whacked her on the head with a newspaper.

"Go to horny jail," he said.

"Oh, shut up!" Ochako said.

Natsu walked out of the same room, and he patted Izuku on his right shoulder, smiling.

"You like him," Lucy said.

"No I don't! Not like that at least!" Ochako said, "Besides, I can't hold a candle to Mizu."

"Well I certainly am proud of you," Natsu said, "You're more than ready for the entrance exams!"

"Thanks for everything you've done," Izuku said.

They heard hearty laughter, coming from none other than All Might. He was joined by Inko and Nana.

"Who's the big guy?" Natsu asked.

"Wait a minute.... All Might?!" Lucy said.

"The one and only!" All Might said.

"You know this guy, Lucy?" Natsu asked her.

"Yes!" Lucy said, "He helped us with one of the guild duels against a group of monsters. You were there, remember?"

"Oh yea, the guy who can change the weather with just one punch," Natsu said, "Wait a minute, that means you're..... holycowitsparagon!!!!!!!"

"So what's the occasion guys?" Izuku asked.

"Well, we came to see how your training was going," Nana told him

"We're also here to share some big news," Inko said.

"What news?" Izuku asked.

"Well, you know your mother and I have been dating for a while now," All Might said.

Izuku nodded.

"Well, we're about to move to the next big step," Inko said.

"Big step?"

Inko stepped forward, and showed Izuku a ring on her finger.

"Wait... you have her a ring? That's the big step?" Izuku asked, confused.

"Izuku, look what finger it's on." Inko said.

Izuku took a look at the ring again and realization hit him. All Might proposed to Inko!

"YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED?!?!" Izuku shouted.

"That's right!" Inko said, "We're gonna be one All Mighty Family."

Izuku stood there for a few seconds. Ochako knew what this meant.

"Oh no." Ochako said.

"Here it comes!" Katsuki said.

Izuku fell to his knees crying happy tears in the form of a geyser.

"I think he approves," Nana said with a smile.

"HOLY SHIT!!!!!!" Natsu shouted as he saw the geyser of tears that exploded out of Izuku's eyes.

"Oh you should've seen him when he got his quirk," Nana said.

She looked to her left to see Ryuko who was beaten up. She smirked knowing why.

"Don't. Say. A word." Ryuko said walking away.

"WEll young Izuku, I think now you are ready to recieve my power," All Might said with a smile

"Wait, you mean that power that made you responsible for defeating that All for One guy?" Natsu asked. Lucy then gave him a glare. "What... oh... oops! I shouldn't of said that. I should NOT have said that!"

"Good grief honey what am I gonna do with you?" Lucy said, "Besides, All For One is long gone."

"Oh, right! What happened to that old geezer again? Bit off more than he could chew?" Natsu asked.

"You don't need to worry," Toshinori said while taking a strang of hair out.

He then turned to Izuku with a smile.

"Eat this."

"........huh?" was all Izuku said.

At this, Natsu started laughing his ass off. Nana joined in on the laughter.

"Well to inherit my power you have to swallow my DNA,"

"Oh wait... he's NOT joking." Natsu said. He then started laughing harder.

Izuku then ate the hair. After he ate it, he started to choke on it. He then snatched Ochako's water bottle to get a quick drink before giving it back to her.

'Wait..... Is this an indirect kiss?!?!?!" Ochako thought.

"Thanks for that, Ochako." Izuku said.

'AND HE CALLED ME BY MY FIRST NAME?!?!' Ochako shouted in her head. She then looked at her water bottle then started chugging it. Katsuki then got out a bat and then bonked her on the head.

Later on they all headed back home. Izuku was thinking for a few minutes.

"What's the matter Izuku?" All Might asked.

"Well, I haven't used One For All, but I think I understand it," Izuku said, "You know how you always go into muscle form?"

"Um, yeah. Have you found a way to make yourself all muscle bound too?" All Might asked.

"Not exactly," Izuku said, "I was thinking if I used it on one part of my body it would just be wasting effort. Then I thought of you in muscle form, and got the idea that you were adjusting OFA throughout your entire body. And it gave me this idea."

Izuku then closed his eyes, and tried flowing One For All within him. His skin started to glow a bit, and veins appeared throughout him. He also had green sparks dancing around his entire body. To kick things up a bit, he had a bit of his flames dancing around him as well.

"At an output of 5%, this is One For All, Full Inferno!"

"Impressive, Young Izuku! What else can you do?" All Might asked.

"Not yet, but we have 2 months left until the exam to find out," Izuku said with determination.