∙ 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 ∙

Zacznij od początku

I smile thoughtfully yet sadly. I knew I wasn't gonna eat it. I couldn't bring myself to. I felt like a disgusting pig eating anymore.

I couldn't bear looking at myself in the mirror.

I had dark circles that stained the underneaths of my eyes and I had lost a few pounds, it was noticeable. My hair looked a mess and I didn't feel pretty unless I had makeup on.

"Thanks Johnnie." I say.

I splash some cold water on my face and brush through my hair. I put my hair up in a messy bun and leave the bathroom, going to my closet to change into something comfier.

I grab black 'XPLR' sweatpants and a tight fit, black long sleeved shirt.

I get in my bed and turn on my most favorite show ever, Supernatural. Dean Winchester just does unexplainable things to me. And so does the dad...

After drooling over the finest family to exist, I decide to get dressed and do something.

I want to heal but never put in the effort.

I get up and look in my closet. Since it was nighttime I decided to text the old "trap girls" group chat and ask if they want to go bar hopping.

It was decided I was going bar hopping with Tara, Devyn, and Xepher. Kat couldn't make it.

I might've taken them off guard because the boys were no longer close like they were. But that wasn't stopping us.

I decide to wear a black mesh shirt and baggy, ripped jeans. I leave my hair down in curls and put on black doc martens. I finish the look with a few pieces of jewelry and I was ready to go after I did my makeup.

I take a few pictures before grabbing my bag and heading downstairs

"Where are you going?" Johnnie asks me, grabbing Jake's attention as he does. "I'm going bar hopping with some of the girls." I say, heading into the kitchen and grabbing a water. 

"Oh, have fun." He says I nod my head.

I say goodbye before heading to Tara's, where we're all meeting up.

When I arrive I walk straight in. Everyone was already there. It was so weird all of us being in the same room again.

"Holy shit it's good to see all of you." I say with a laugh. We all hang out and talk for a bit before taking a few pictures and heading out into the city, starting our adventure.

The first bad we hit was your average bar, loud music and too many drunk men.

We show them our ID's and we get a couple shots.

"To more nights like this ahead." I say, all of us clinking our glasses together. We all take the shot, which was one of many that night.

INSTAGRAM

♥︎ colbybrock, johnnieguilbert, tarayummy, devynlundy and 1,389,045 others

@lianagibbs: shout-out to the random person who airdropped me this. @devynlundy @xepherwolf @tarayummy

@tarayummy: I missed these girlsss
⇰@lianagibbs: I missed uuuu
@devynlundy: my favs
(♥︎ by lianagibbs)
@xepherwolf: my girlsss💗
(♥︎ by lianagibbs)
@traphousefan1: OMFG THEYRE BACK TOGETHER?!?!?!
@fandom.user: HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK.

AHHHH NEW CHAPTERRRR
guys I legit have some crazyyyy shiznit planned for this book
also, why is dean Winchester so bad
btw, if u ever feel like self harming or suicide is the way to go TALK TO SOMEONE.
DO NOT SUFFER IN SILENCE.
ALSO THANK YOU FOR 2k VIEWS YALL ARE CRAZYYYYY
LOVE YALLLLLL