It opens shortly after, and the sight of him in something other than a lab coat and a button up shirt is always welcomed.

"Hi."

He ushers you inside and you return his greeting with a smile.

"So what movie did you want to watch?"

He asks, closing the door. When he turns, you slide the scarf off your neck.

"I was hoping we'd be doing more than just watching a movie."

You place the garment on a table nearby, and that's all the encouragement Miguel needs. He has you in his arms in seconds, and you grin as he picks you right up off your feet.

It's apparent that you weren't the only one.

~~

Sitting on his bed, you're cuddled into Miguel's side as you both enjoy a cheesy hallmark film.

Miguel said he was willing to try at least one.

At first you thought you'd have to change it out just so he wouldn't fall asleep. But he seems hooked on the Christmas tale and you can't stop your smile. His eyes are glued to the screen. You probably shouldn't distract him since you were finally able to convince him to watch the movie, but you can't help it. You lean closer, pressing a kiss to his cheeks. They turn a light shade of red, but he still stays focused on the show. You smile internally, leaning again as you leave a kiss on the side of his neck. Miguel turns to you, eyes moving to your lips.

This time he's the one who leans in and you hum happily as he lowers you to the bed.

You both barely get in much of the movie after that. The film has changed, and you're casually tracing patterns on his arm. You can't express how amazing it is to be able to touch him like this. Share this closeness.

"I really like touching you Miguel."

His hair is a bit ruffled from the pillow, which just adds to his cuteness.

He loves how content you always look when you gaze lands on him. He never dreamed he would be this fortunate. This has always been difficult, so he doesn't understand why it feels so easy with you.

Effortless.

There's a part of him that doesn't really care for the explanation.

This is all he needs.

"Is there anything specifically that you would like to do? In bed I mean."

You want to hear it. All his wants.

Desires.

You give a shy giggle, and he turns slightly, now fully attentive.

He's been very good at pleasing you, fulfilling your needs. So of course you'd like to offer the same. He's very good at keeping himself closed. But lately that has been changing. You want to know it all.

His hands skim your thighs, and you're patiently waiting for him to express what he wants.

"I..want to know what you taste like cariño.."

You're a little confused.

"What I taste.."

His eyes are directed between your legs and your cheeks heat up against your will.

"OH!!"

That's what he means.

When he takes in your expression, he looks away.

"Is that strange? If you're uncomfortable we don't-"

You shake your head, giggling despite yourself.

"Don't do that. I'm not going to smite you for something like that. Trust me, it's not that strange. I've just never really had that..done to me. Nor has anyone ever asked directly."

"Sorry."

You grab his cheeks.

"Stop apologizing."

You say with a smile. He nods obediently and you push back his curly locks.

Your eyes stray to his lap.

"What about you..would you like it if I did that.." You whisper. The thought of that makes your entire body warm. Miguel visibly swallows.

"I've..never really thought about it. But if it's you, I know I'll love it.."

He's so honest and cute!!

You adjust yourself on the bed as you slip your shirt over your head. There's nothing under and you can see Miguel's eyes visibly darken. He kisses you before you have a chance to say much more and you giggle as he pins you to the bed. He's leaving kisses at every part of your skin. As he begins trailing down your body, your head falls back onto the pillow as you close your eyes. Miguel leaves a kiss on your inner thigh and it's almost too much.

He's teasing you.

His hands slide your legs open and the minute his tongue brushes teasingly against your center you let out a little whimper. Your fingers dig into the sheets, and Miguel delves in. Your eyes open in surprise at the sensation and a moan escapes from your throat.

"M-Miguel!"

He groans and it's like a ripple effect. Your back arches and his teeth just barely graze your most sensitive spot. Your legs are trembling, hips still slightly elevated. Your toes curl.

It feels like too much.

He's way too good at this.

Your hands gravitate to his locks and you tug.

Miguel moans, and you feel your release rush out. He hums happily and your body finally drops. Chest heaving.

Miguel pulls back slowly, licking his upper lip seductively. He moves up slowly, laying next to you. When you finally gather yourself, you turn and he looks almost bashful.

"Did you enjoy it?"

It's crazy that he even asks that question.

You roll, now straddling him. He swallows, and you grin when you feel his length pressing against you.

"I think you already know the answer to that question."

You fully intend to spoil him just as much as he spoils you.