Chapter 4

"Does it..feel good.."

You nod desperately.

Every time his hips thrust forward you think you'll lose your mind. It's crazy how self conscious he was when you started. He seemed to know exactly what he was doing despite the lack of experience.

Your hands are lost in the feel of his hefty body. Fingers digging into his back every time his body meets yours.

"Your body is magnificent. Todo mío."

It's a whisper into your skin. You guide his face closer, kissing him eagerly and Miguel smiles, nibbling on your lips. The simple action is like another arrow into your heart.

He lets out a deep laugh.

"You're so sexy cariño.."

You bite down on your lip frustrated.

You really shouldn't be having these daydreams at work. But how were you supposed to just forget about such a heated night.

All three rounds.

As shameful as it is. You can't wait for the day to end so you could rip his clothes off. Now that he's basically given you permission to have your way with his body, you intend to take full advantage.

Miguel strolls in, folder in hand, eyes glued to the text. You aren't sure what he's reading, but his distracted expression has always been your weakness. When he gets into his work, there's very little that can pull him away from it. One of his other quirks you suppose. Miguel is anything if not ambitious.

It seems that he finally notices your presence, because he lifts his head and his glasses slide down just a little. You have such a great view of his adorable smile. There's a delicate blush on his cheeks, and you can only assume that his thoughts are mirroring your own. He's thinking about last night.

He strides right over to you, and your smile gets bigger.

"W-Was last night okay?"

How do you tell this beautiful man that last night was the best you ever had?

"It was great."

Your hand slides across the desk, and you take his softly. He gives your hand a little squeeze.

"Was it..good for you?"

Miguel nods vigorously, taking another step.

"It was incredible.."

His voice has gotten a bit lower, and he gives your hand another squeeze. How the hell are you supposed to hold out until work ends. You're barely holding it together right now. You lick your lips.

"Can we have a movie night?"

You aren't sure why you're whispering. It's just the two of you right now. Miguel smiles, leaning down he places a chaste kiss on your lips. The second he pulls away, you miss his touch.

"I'd like that."

Later couldn't come soon enough.

~

"So what movie are you going to watch?"

You hum, tying up your hair as you grab your phone and head to Miguel's place. You're talking with Layla who's of course very invested in your love life.

"Sounds like there won't be much attention on the movie." She teases.

"Bye Layla."

You hang up the phone, tucking it in your pocket as you knock on the door.