change

(Small mention of sa and sh)

It was Friday now, and the gang was having a sleepover at Billy's house.

Vance liked being around Billy's house. He liked his mum, his dog. He liked how clean it was, all the family photos lying around. His house was so much better than Vance's.

They were all in the living room. Robin and Vance were lying on the floor, sharing a blunt with each other.

Finney and Billy were talking about random stuff at school that Billy missed out on.

Billy's mum, Avery, rushes in and grabs her handbag.

"Vance, Robin, you shouldn't be smoking." She takes it out of Vance's hand and puts it out on the Ash tray.

"Sorry, mu-i mean Avery." Vance corrects himself.

Billy was the only friend in the group with a mum, so the others always saw Avery as a mother figure. She doesn't mind. She once cried of happy tears when they all called her mum one night.

"It's ok, Vance." She ruffled up his hair and then grabbed her keys that were lying on the table.
"Ok, I'm off to work now. Will you boys be alright?" Avery was a nurse, and she always had night shifts. Billy's dad was a detective and would always be away working, so Billy was usually alone at night.

"We'll be fine, ma."

"Ok, make sure you feed harper."

She leaves, and they all go back to talking like normal.

"So, should we order pizza?" Robin suggests to everyone.

"Yeah, but we're waiting on someone." Billy answers. Robin and Vance are obviously confused as the door knocks.
"I'll go get it."

Billy walks back with none other than Bruce Yamada.

Finney had asked Billy if Bruce could join the sleepover, and Billy said that it was ok.

Bruce only came to hang out with Finney and maybe hear Vance's side of the story.

'What is he doing here' - V

Vance signs, so Bruce wouldn't know what he was saying. (The whole gang knows sign language, btw)

'I invited him' - F

'Why'- V

'Do I need a reason' -F

'Yes'-V

Finney rolls his eyes at Vance.

"So, Bruce. I've never met you so tell me a bit about yourself." Billy asks whilst sitting on the sofa.

Bruce sat on the floor next to Vance.

"Uh, well, I moved from -"

"No, I don't care about that. Tell me about you." Billy interrupts.

Bruce was kind of confused.

"Uh, well, what do you want to know?"

"You single? Gay? Straight? What music do you listen to? Shit like that."

"Oh, well, I'm single, but I have dated a lot of girls before. Never a guy, though, and I lis-"

"You've never dated a guy?" Vance asks.

"No." It was only then that Bruce realised how close Vance was.

"You ever kissed a guy?" He looked down to Bruce's lips. Bruce blushes hard.

Vance licked the top of his mouth and seemed to be getting closer.

"Vance, you need to stop flirting with people for fun!" Robin laughs.