17. 'The Deck' Mercenary Team

Start from the beginning

Artemis just grinned at them. She likes the frankness of Diamond, so is and the attitude of the five siblings. Seeing his mother enjoying the show, Zion just rolled his eyes then walked to the room where Zia and Zoe sleeps.

"Tomorrow, I set a schedule to check the villa area at the top of Mt. Fu. After I purchased a villa, I'll leave the five of you there, to monitor the renovation.

Contact a reliable house renovation team. Here's my instructions" she gave Spade the list of the things need to reinforce and alter.

Security anti-theft door, bullet and temperature proof glass window. Reinforce house walls with earthquake proof  materials. Build a four meter high fence wall around the villa, with an earthquake proof materials. Add five rounds of electric barbwire for stronger defense.

Install heating equipment under the floor tiles of all the bedrooms and living rooms. Reinforce all pipelines, exhaust fan, Aircon, then add an automatic remote control cover.

Install solar panels and buy two generator in case of emergency. All plants has to be uprooted, even the tiniest grass. To make sure that no plant will grow unnoticed, apply asphalt to every nook and corner of the villa perimeter.

Seeing their weird faces "My daughters are allergic to plants" she lied with a calm face. The five nodded in understanding.

"At the back of the folder, buy the list of food items. We won't go out for the next months so please make sure everything is complete"

"Boss. Is there a reason why you can't go out? I'm sorry, but, are you hiding?" Heart asked frankly. Untill now, they still don't know why she offered a high commission for the guarding duty, and these exaggerated renovation and two three-year stocks of food.

"I'm sorry. I haven't told you yet...but I work indoor. It's confidential....And I like to stock up, since me and the kids doesn't like going out. Also, when you purchase food, make sure to hide and cover them. I don't like to be a center of discussion of the neighborhood, do I?" she added sharply.

She can't let others know she's hiding food, less she be targeted after the end. She also couldn't just expose her space to the siblings, so to be on the safe side, just stock up food and daily necessities for the seven of them.

"Don't worry boss. We will make sure to do this mission perfectly. We'll especially hide the big purchase properly, so it won't cause you embarrassment" The five siblings nodded like chickens. Just now, they felt a sharp oppressive offense from the boss.

Huhu the boss is so domineering.

"Good. There should have three bedrooms on the first floor. It's up to you to designate. The second floor is where our family will reside. Put all the food and daily necessities on the third floor. Also, vacuum seal all the grain, powder items and dried products.

On the second floor, arrange a room and renovate it into a small scientific research laboratory. Purchase equipments and materials from the black market.

Ah... renovate another room as clinic too. Buy plenty of medicine. Again, buy plenty.. Also, stock up to gasoline, both for car and cooking.

On the underground space, in addition to the vehicles, allot a space for gym and training ground. You can use it freely when you're off duty. It's up to you what to purchase. Get the best materials no matter how expensive they are"

"There's 5 million here, if it's not enough, just tell me" Artemis handed them two oversized suitcases, thanks to his ex-boyfriend and his clan, she now has an additional 10 million cash to spend.

After opening the two suitcases, they found out that they're full of cash. All their eyes and mouth widen in shock.

"E-enough, enough" Heart stammered. What kind of money-slapping fairytale is this? So domineering!

"Local tyrant is in the house" Diamond commented happily. Isn't it just shopping and supervising? This by far is the most enjoyable job they've taken so far.

The boss also gave them overall control and the budget is limitless. It may not be theirs, but at least they'll be able to experience spending money like water. fufufu....exciting...

Diamond's eyes are glowing because of the shopping job,  while Joker and Heart feel elated hearing about the training ground. Club and Spade's eyes became energetic too, when they heard about the laboratory and clinic. 

Artemis just shook her head helplessly. These youngsters are too different from the Villain Mercenary group from last life.

Whatever, I'll just train them to be ruthless again.

--------------------------------------Thank you for voting ♥️ See you next Chapter 💋

Thank you for voting ♥️
See you next Chapter 💋