Brozone in: holiday in harmony

Start from the beginning

Poppy: Like A Fool, I Went And Stayed Too Long

Branch: Now, I'm Wondering If Your Love's Still Strong

Poppy And Branch: Ooh, Baby, Here I Am Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours

Their First Stop Was Symphonyville, Where The Classical Trolls Were Having A Fancy Brunch.

Trollzart Lifted The Lid Of A Golden Platter And The Invitations Flew, Landing On Everyone's Plates. While Everyone Reads Theirs, One Decided To Eat Theirs.

Branch: Then That Time I Went And Said Goodbye
Now I'm Back And Not Ashamed To Cry

Next Was Techno Reef. Poppy Tied An Anchor To The Basket So It Would Sink Once It Hit The Water

Branch: Ooh, Baby, Here I Am Signed, Sealed, Delivered, 'm Yours

Unfortunately, The End Of The Rope Got Tied Around Branch's Foot And He Sank With The Basket.

Once He Got To The Bottom Of The Ocean, He Noticed clay And Trollex Were Setting Up Holiday Lights.

Clay was playing the new DJ playing some music.

Trollex And Clay: Here I Am, Baby

But the minute Clay saw branch, his face lit up as he ran to him, they did a hand shake then Branch Open Up The Basket And Trollex, And The Rest Of The Techno Trolls Each Grabbed A Card, then clay cuts the rope and branch flew up.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours

Then Clay popped his head up to the surface, king trollex saw Clay was leaving when he gets out of the water and running on land.

"Clay? Where you going?" He asked.

"I'm gonna go see my family" clay spliced.

In Lonesome Flats, Two Country Trolls Were About To Kiss Under The Mistletoe When A Card Blocked Their Lips.

Branch: Alright! Ooh, Here I Am, Baby

As Mayor Delta Dawn Gave Her Tumbleweed Snowman A Carrot Nose, She Grabbed An Invitation That Fell From The Sky.

Delta Dawn: Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours
Somehow, The Tumbleweed Snowman Smiled When It Got An Invitation.

John Dory was washing Rhonda when he noticed the sky was raining invitation.

"Huh?" He looks up to see branch waving down at him and smiled.

"Ah!" JD's face squealed in joy, then he gets inside Rhonda and they take off, it had delta curious.

"Hover, where you going?" She asked.

"I'M GONNA SEE MY BROTHERS" JD shouts in joy as he and Rhonda ran at the speed of lights

***
In Volcano Rock City, Sid Fret Was About To Take A Picture Of The Hard Rock Trolls' Former Leader, King Thrash, Alongside His Daughter, Queen Barb, And Her Friends, Val Thundershock And Floyd who was now part of her family...soon to be.

Barb: I've Done A Lot Of Foolish Things
That I Really Didn't Mean

When The Three of them Did Their 'Rock On' Signs, King Thrash Made The Wrong Hand Symbol And Just When Everyone Noticed, Barb covered Floyd's eyes, then Poppy's Invitations Landed On Them, So All The Picture Caught Was Their Hands.