Important Notes

» I am trying to give accurate information, time, and setting but still with creative freedom to add to the story.

» Some time periods could be less accurate than the real timeline such as;

     October 9, 2023 was the application period for SDGF 2, and Wolf'lo was eliminated a few weeks after the application had closed.

Just imagine that the audition period was still
open when they got eliminated.

» I would also add some challenges or missions during the SGDF chapters because I find the show a bit short and it'll be too fast paced for the story I have in mind.

» Please let me know if you have any requests/ideas/suggestions for the following chapters.

» English is not my first language, please correct any incorrect grammar found in this book.

» I sometimes edit the grammar of the chapters published before writing the next chapters.

» Everything's fanfiction. Please know the boundaries between the people mentioned in real-life and characters here in this story.

» I do not own anything aside from the OCs and most of the behind the scenes chapters.

» Any similarities to other books are most likely to be coincidences as I write these chapters on the spot with some additional research for the characters' important information (e.g. name, birthday, etc.)