4

-Tim-

I didn't really understand how someone like the demon brat who always brags about their amazing intellect didn't realise that the lady was being racist towards him. I never actually realised that people could be racist towards him. His skin colour has never been recognised in my brain. I always just imagined everything being easy for him cuz he's a kid with a pretty face. If anyone found out that I think he has a pretty face than I would be doomed.

I make my way down the stairs to the bat cave to work on some cases still lost in thought about what happened at dinner.  The case I was working on currently had to do with this weird magician dude who was teleporting kids across the country into situations that could get them killed. One case shows that he teleported a kid into the Jokers cell and now the kid is living there as well having gone crazy and killed one of the guards. 

I was wrapped up in my case I didn't realise that time had passed by so quickly and that now it was time for patrol. Damian stalked silently down the stairs and towards the changing room to change into waiting for the rest of the fam to get there. 

Once everyone arrives Bruce started handing out assignments.

"Dick and Jason you guys will go to the docks I will b e going to crime alley to work on a case and Tim and Damian I'm trusting you guys to work on the magician case that Time has been investigating. Understood?" We all nod our heads excited to get working although I wasn't looking forward to having my partner be demon brat, but I think I could survive it for one evening.