2

-Damian-

After I made it to my room I down on my bed and pulled out a box that was hidden inside the mattress. Inside was a gold necklace with a beautiful emerald green gem hanging off. My mother was going to give it to me when I turned 16 after I became the leader of the League of Assassin's. She gave it to me after grandfathers death. I put the necklace down and grabbed my sketchbook flipping to the page that I had been drawing on before.

I spent hours in my room with no disruptions or annoying brothers. Sadly my peace was ruined when my brothers decided I had enough peace, and charged into my room with many nonsensical words. 

"STOP" I said loudly interrupting their banter. "What do you want?" I asked annoyed that they ruined my peace.

"Bruce is busy so we are going out for a dinner," Grayson continued before I could argue, "you have to go it's a brother bonding time" he said with a gleeful smile, while I grumpily moved from my desk, still holding my sketchbook, I push them out. Thinking that I was trying te get out of it they fought back but it was too late. After locking the door i hear many loud banging from my door so I quickly hide my sketchbook and change into clothing that would make it hard for people to recognise me as Damian Wayne the 14 year old blood son of Bruce Wayne.

Just as another round of loud banging was about to start I open the door making my brothers fall to the ground. I step past them ignoring their complaints, I stare down at them wanting to leave to get this trip over with. They stare back with their mouths open before they finally get up and dust their disguises making sure they were still right. 

After dealing with a car ride of awful music and singing we finally arrived at the place that they refused to tell me what it was called. McDonald's. 

"I refuse to eat this" I say disgust evident in my voice

"Don't be boring demon Spawn, just it the dang food" Todd says annoyed that I was so stubborn.

"One no, two no, three all the decent food there has meat, four I've been a vegetarian for a month now. So I will go in but I refuse to eat" I said walking ahead of them. They stared at my back in shock having not known I was a vegetarian.

Once inside I found a table that would fit all four of us, and sat down waiting for them to finish ordering. Once done they spotted me and walked over. 

"Hey demon, I dare you to go into the playground and play in it unless you know your to embarrassed". Drake says with a grin. I look at him for a minute before grumbling and getting up and heading towards the playground with my brother trailing behind a camera out. I reach the entrance where a lady was making sure no shoes were worn. I took my shoes off and than started to walk past her with my brothers right behind me.

"Hey where are you going?" The lady says with alarm in her voice, I look at her confused when my brothers come beside me also confused. "You aren't allowed in there" she says with authority.

"Why not he's 14." Grayson asks confused, while Todd seemed to have a suspicion on why. The lady looks startled that my brothers spoke up.

"He could hurt the other kids" she said with confidence. Todd got a really angry expressions while I stood there with a confused expression before putting my shoes on ready to leave only to realise that my brothers were having a heated conversation with the lady.

-Jason-

I had my suspicions when the lady wouldn't let Damian I but she confirmed it when she said he could hurt the other kids. I noticed Damian walking away but I was going to confront this racist.

"My brother," I say making sure that she understood, "is a child and like all the other children he should be allowed into the playground." I say trying not to shout.

"Sir my niece is in there and I'm not risking her safety just to let a child as you say in who could hurt her." She says with confidence. By than Tim and Dick understood why this lady wouldn't let our little brother into a playground for kids. 

"Is this because of his nationality!" Tim asked quite loudly. The lady stuttered a bit before she spoke again.

"I am sorry sir's but if you get aggressive I will have to ask you to leave the restaurant" she said flooding her hands and talking like she was talking to children.

"You!-" I started to say before I was cut off by  Damian coming back.

"I insist we leave now so your conversation doesn't draw to much attention" he says giving us a look saying that people will find out we're Wayne's. Angered that the little midget was right I stomped out of the restaurant and to the car before getting into the drivers seat. The rest soon piled into the car silently.

Once we got home I gave a look to Tim and Dick saying that tonight after patrol we were having a meeting about what had happened today. Because Damian is our babybat and we are going to make sure he never has to go through this again.