Chapter 362: Finding faults
  "No, no, no." The man from Realm Mr. Capture it."

  "Those people above have become interested in you. The world's first fourth-level metal superpower user, it is impossible not to attract attention."

  Xie Ning nodded and lifted the person off the ground with one hand. He stood up, threw him to the edge of the balcony, and pinned him on it with one hand.

  "Ah, ah!" The person from the I don't want to die. I've told you everything! Let me go, let me go." It's

  so scary. The strength of the woman in front of me is even more powerful than the special police in their X world.

  Why is this happening?

  Why is there such a change in Kyushu?
  "Who is your leader? Let him talk to me directly."

  "Me, my leader? Directly, the live broadcast company..."

  "I want to talk to the top executives of your X world." Xie Ning put a hand on the man's chest and said coldly Said, "The person who sent you here to do this kind of thing can't be just a small live broadcast company, right?" "

  Those people are in the same company as you, right?"

  "You want to film the whole process of me in the dimensional world? Are you just trying to watch my show? Or do you want to collect all the data from me to study me?"

  The man from the X world opened his frightened eyes and stared at Xie Ning, his lips trembling for a while Can speak.

  "You small live streaming companies are just following orders."

  "I want to talk directly to you, the really important people in the X world."

  Xie Ning reached out and held the neck of the little ant in the "Call him, communication. Now!"

  ...

  "No, I can't control so many mutant birds, there are too many of them!" Lin Yiyi screamed and stepped back.

  Zhuang Jia held a big ax in his hand and slashed open the two mutant birds that were flying towards him. He turned around and shouted at Zhuang Lei, "Brother! Let's move back." There

  were too many of these things.

  These superpowers don't have much experience in combat cooperation. Many times, a lot of superpowers are almost wasted in mid-air, and even a mutant bird can't knock it down.

  "The laser shield here is about to be broken."

  "Go to the city wall in the southeast."

  "Hey, don't run away!" Li Dawei picked up the big iron ax in his hand and swept away the two flying birds with two "clang" strokes. Down.

  Li Xiang led several teammates to attack him, and slashed the mutated bird to death when it fell on the ground.

  Not to mention, after more than a year of fighting all the way, the group of people are obviously much more familiar with the cooperation than the people of the Xunbao team.

  "Captain Feng didn't say that our team can retreat."

  "The forty-five minutes haven't come yet. The first team agreed to resist for one hour. Someone will come and take our place in one hour."

  Lin Yiyi gasped for air and suddenly cried out, "I'm just a child. I feel very tired now. I can't hold it anymore. I want to leave here immediately."

  "You can't control it. " Beasts? Can't you quickly disperse these mutated birds??"

  When Lin Yiyi heard Li Dawei's complaints, her eyes turned red with aggrievedness, she stamped her feet and shouted, "I'm just a child, you are asking me to Don't be too high!"

  "Okay, Yiyi, get behind me." Xu Yu, who was sweating profusely, stretched out his hand to pull Lin Yiyi to his side, "Hold on for another fifteen minutes, and someone should come and change her later. Us."

  "Sister Xu Yu, I'm thirsty!"   

  Xu Yu had no choice but to give her a small glass of water to drink.

  Li Dawei glanced at it and rolled his eyes, almost rolling his eyes to the sky, "I asked you guys from the Thunder Leopard Team, can you have some spirit of unity and solidarity? What time of day are you still drinking water! Kill me quickly. !"

  "You losers are still superpowers! You didn't kill as many mutant birds as the ordinary people in our team."

  Xu Boliang rushed out with a ball of flames and burned the two mutant birds behind Li Dawei, frowning, "Stop yelling, and be careful behind you!"

  "Thanks, brother." Li Dawei shrank his neck.

  Chen Juan rushed out from beside him, holding a long-handled kitchen knife in her hand, and stabbed the mutated bird on the ground violently.

  That ferocious force made Li Dawei shrink back again.

  Xu Yu pulled Lin Yiyi behind him, "Yiyi, try using your powers to control this small group of birds in front of you."

  Lin Yiyi bit her lips and nodded pitifully, looking extremely aggrieved.

  "Why can some people, even if they are just children, just lie comfortably at home and continue to sleep without having to worry about anything?"

  She raised her hand and aimed at the flying bird in mid-air to release her powers.

  Zhuang Lei and others noticed that the flying wings of the leading mutant birds paused for a moment, and then gradually slowed down.

  "Yiyi, you are so powerful." Xu Yu held the girl's hand and shouted excitedly, "In this way, you stand here and release your powers, and then release them over there." "

  We only need to hold on for another fifteen minutes and we will be Let's go and rest."

  Lin Yiyi didn't show much excitement, she just nodded lightly.

  Xu Yu saw that she was unhappy and comforted in a low voice, "Yiyi, those of us who have participated in the battle will receive corresponding compensation later. I will ask your brother Lei to negotiate with the other party and strive for double the treatment for you."

  Lin Yiyi curled her lips, feeling dissatisfied, but she still responded sweetly, "Okay, thank you, Sister Xu Yu."

  Lu Wei stood next to Gu Chen, frowning and watching the zombies coming towards the base. .

  "The analysis data is out. The number of zombies has reached tens of thousands at present, and a small number of them can absorb the power of electromagnetic cannons." "

  Heavy weapons are not easy to use. For light weapons, bullets may not penetrate above the fourth level. Mutated zombies."

  "Trouble." Zhai Ruobai shot away a bunch of bullets, his anger rising.

  "If there is an endless stream of zombies coming here in the future, the laser shield is likely to be temporarily disabled." "

  Charge it and let the second batch of superpowers prepare to deal with the flock of birds attacking from above." Gu Chen faced He said expressionlessly, "We must arrange for people to go up at all city walls."

  "Have the first team arrived?"

  "Let everyone prepare."

  "Why didn't I see Xie Ning and the others at this time?" Zhuang Xinyi followed Cha Peng step by step. Behind him, he complained softly.

  Zheng Feina stabbed the mutated bird's head with a wooden thorn with her backhand and exhaled, "Why did you suddenly think of her at this time?"

  "I think what Lin Yiyi of the Xunbao Team said is right."