Chapter 352 Tai is not a thing
  Feng Jiamin opened her eyes wide in surprise, as if Xie Ning in front of her was a madman with strange words.

  "No." Feng Jiamin reacted and couldn't help but laugh angrily, "Miss Xie, please don't misunderstand me? We are all brothers. We haven't seen each other for more than a year. We miss each other and just want to reminisce about the past together. Well, you Don't you think we want to compete with you for your boyfriend?"

  Feng Jiamin started laughing as she spoke.

  "Isn't it?" Xie Ning also smiled, with a touch of sarcasm on her lips, "If you really regarded Gu Chen as a friend, you wouldn't come to our door at such an inappropriate time and use drinking as an excuse."

  "No one is a fool. Miss Feng, right? Are you a fool?"

  "You." Feng Jiamin's whole body froze, and her smiling face darkened.

  "What day is today? Today is the day when our Spark Team meets Gu Chen's parents for the first time and has a dinner date. What do you mean? You formed a clique and brought a group of people here to embarrass me, right?"

  Feng Lijian was embarrassed by Gu Chen. His expression was startled, and he hurriedly said, "No, no, sister-in-law, you have misunderstood. We..."

  "What misunderstanding? I think my girlfriend is absolutely right." Gu Chen interrupted directly. At his words, he sneered, "You came here today not to mess with my girlfriend, but to come to me to end the relationship completely!" "

  Brother Chen." Feng Jiamin's eyes widened in surprise, "We are not..."

  "Feng Lijian, take your troublemaker sister and leave here immediately, and don't appear in front of me again."

  Zhai Ruobai whispered in the crowd, "Did you see that? I told you not to come over and make trouble, but you don't believe that evil!"

  "And you!" Gu Chen said angrily to Zhai Ruobai, "Go away. If you reveal my information to them in the future, you should also stay away from me."

  Zhai Ruobai was so frightened that he ran away with his head in his arms, begging for mercy, "Brother, brother, I was wrong Wrong, wrong!"

  Feng Jiamin stamped her feet, "Brother Chen, you are too unreasonable, today we..."

  Before he could finish his words, Feng Lijian pulled him back.

  Feng Lijian was much more discerning than his sister. He knew what happened today and had offended Gu Chen severely.

  He quickly turned to Qin Qiyun and his wife and said hello repeatedly.

  "Brother Chen, what happened today was out of consideration. We'll come back another day to apologize." Feng Lijian smiled wryly and bowed, then pulled his sister and turned around to leave.

  Feng Jiamin wanted to make trouble again, but Feng Lijian glared at her with a warning look, and could only stomp away bitterly.

  She really didn't expect that Xie Ning could behave so wildly in front of so many people and not give them face.

  A group of people were kicked away from Gu Chen's house and headed to an underground bar in despair.

  As soon as they sat down, two young men looked dissatisfied and said, "Feng Jiamin, what bad idea did you come up with? You can see for yourself, you have offended me so much. Well, from now on, we really don't even have to be brothers anymore."

  "Hey, when I said this plan, you all agreed." Feng Jiamin took a bottle of wine and knocked it hard on the glass of the coffee table. "Now they are all blaming me. What do you mean? Are they brothers?"

  "Oh." A group of young people slumped on the sofa with sad faces, looking like they were mourning for their heirs.

  "What are you doing?" Feng Jiamin kicked one of the young men hard. "Brother Chen is just saying angry words. Do you think he will really sever ties with us for a woman?" "Stop being funny

  ." Feng Jiamin poured a glass of wine and drank it in one gulp, "I don't believe it."

  "Jiamin, can you please stop causing trouble?" Feng Lijian glared at his sister dissatisfied, "In two days, buy some gifts and come with me to visit Xie's house. Apologize."

  "Apologise?" Feng Jiamin shouted loudly, "What did I do wrong? She is just stingy, right? It's just a trivial matter that caused a rift between Brother Chen and a bunch of us brothers. This woman is It's such a different thing."