017

"M'lady I found him" the woman stood in front of her boss, showing her the pictures she took. She looked at them carefully. "I see, so he's been living a good life." The lady on the chair looked at the photos one by one, until she found a photo that caught her attention.

"Who's this girl?" She asked mad. "I don't know m'lady but I saw her being so close to him, could be his girlfriend".

"HIS GIRLFRIEND!?" The mid age lady started to yell. "DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO KEEP A CLOSE EYE ON HIM?!" The younger girl got startled "I did keep a close eye on her m' lady. She just appeared from no where."

"Could she be his step-sister?" The lady asked trying to calm her self down. "No m'lady, his step-sister is way mor different than her."

"I don't know who she is but I want you to find any kind of information about her, her name, her family, personable dates, what is her relationship with Hyunjin. EVERYTHING!" The lady said with a frustrated tone; Ending up with the young girl nodding.

"How went the flirt?"

"Uh, he's dumbass friend had to ruin it all. It went kinda bad. I'll try to trap him again so maybe I can do it again."

"I'll try to come up with a plan B if the plan A didn't work; for now try to catch up on that girl and Hyunjin." I nod and bowed, then I went out of her office.

"This is so freaking precious.Oh.My.God." I looked at the pretty lake hidden behind the cherry blossom trees. It was a sight to see. It reminded me of those Ghibli movies. It was just a peace of art, it was wholesome.

"I know, I found this months ago when I came with the boys. It's just so pretty so I decided to draw it." He said as he tried to find a place to seat.

"Wait, you have a drawing of this sight!?"

"Uhh yeah but it didn't turn out very well. I can show you if you want to." I clapped my hands and replied him with biding my head.

All of a sudden he started to take off his shirt. I got a damn heart attack cause it was so out of the blue and so sudden. I tried not to look but .. I mean it's not my fault that I have an eye problem and that I can't control my eyes, so I just looked at his way.

"Can I know what the actual fuck is happening, cause I came here to see the lake.. not this" I pointed him with my finger.

"Pfft as if you don't enjoy looking at it. The water is so cool so I'm just gonna swim."

"You could've just swim in the sea?" I asked him giving the bitch-the-fuck kind of face.

"You should also come, it's so good I promise."
Thinking about it, it could be actually so fun to swim in this place. I kinda though about it, and you know what? Fuck it.

I went and jumped in the lake. After getting out of it I started to tremble a little because it was way colder than the sea, but my body started to relax.

"See? I told it's so fun"

"It's more like dreamy"

"Sure it is. You have me infront of you shirtless AND wet, sure is dreamy" he smirked saying that while he flipped his hair thinking his the main character, but no HA! The main character here is me, so I splashed water on him.

"Girl I swear to god-" he sounded annoyed but that was what I wanted so I smiled proudly.

___________^^

LMAOO HII
this chapter is so damn short but I'm here to say that I'm alive.
I was off for a really long time but now coming back I see that Wattpad is like a home to me. Is like a community that nobody knows the other yet we act like we've been besties since we were sperms.
Anyways I'll be more active here I just came quickly to publish this and say that I'm alive.
Imma check all the notifications and the stories later. IM SO EXCITED TO BE BACKK

Edit from da future: I'm so so so so so so so so so sorry that 4K PEOPLE had to read my cringe asf story. I'll try to edit it so it would be less cringe