004

Minjae's POV

I woke up having a little bit of headache. When I looked around I wasn't in my room but I kinda knew this room "where am I? , did I get kidnapped?" I whisper-shout "No haha, no lovely you didn't get kidnap- oh well you kinda did. You got kidnapped by me" he said while having a small smile on his face

I recognised the voice "ah ok-WAIT HYUNJIN AHH" it was him. I didn't the fuck know why I was in the same room.In.The.same.bed.as.him. W H Y.

I was shocked I got up and sat on his bed." WHY THE FUCK I'M IN YOUR ROOM IN YOUR FREAKING BE-" he interrupted me by putting he's index finger on my lips "shh don't worry i'll explain" I stayed silent as a sign for him to explain "ok so last night you fell asleep on my chest and you looked so lovely and adorable while sleeping and I didn't want to Wake you up so I let you to sleep in my room."

"Why didn't you let me sleep in yeji's room then?" "Cause ehh yeji was sleeping with Minho.." he said while scratching the back of his neck and my jaw dropped at what he said "YEJI WHAT" "yeah haha" he laughed awkwardly "Felix and beomgyu ended up cuddling up each other" "well I don't know.."

suddenly I had the urge to talk about last night
"And uhh about the last night.." he said, it's like he can really read my mind " uhh I- I'm sor-" he interrupted me "did you regret it" he had serious face, it actually did scare me tho
"Ahh no I-I just think it's not right to kiss my bestfriend's stepbrother exactly at the first night" I said feeling kinda awkward "I- uh it's ok.. there is no going backs now"he said while smirking and damn.

I hugged him which made him caught off guard, I stood on my tiptoes and whispered something in his ear "so should I make you fall in love with me..?" I smirked when I saw his face was red. I kissed his neck and went outside

When I realised what happened I started to jump. "Omg I can't believe what just happened" I whispered to my self shocked, I covered my mouth with my hands.

"Wowowow did something happened today you look so happy" Felix said with his raspy ass deep voice which got me off guard " eh no nothing really interesting"I laughed awkwardly "sure.."

"Good morninggg~" yeji sang , I went to hug her cause .. I mean why not hehe
"Ahhh good morning jagyia" she giggled in my neck as she hugged me

"I'm hungry can y'all make breakfast" Minho came in with his hair messy as hell. He was wearing a white shirt with black sweatpants.
"Ahhh you look so adorable" I faked a cry and pinched he's cheek and he slightly blushed but acted as if he was annoyed "thanks.."

I turned to look at yeji when I found her looking at Minho .. could say she was mesmerised by him. Well at least I guess I understand her "okay umm I'm going to make some pancakes.." I said as Felix looked shocked yet happy "OMG I LOVE YOU" he hugged me so hard and I left a giggle.

I left the room with Felix to the kitchen to left those lovebirds lonely so they can have their time hihi.

Yeji's POV

MY FUCKING GOD WHY IS HE SO ADORABLE YET SO FUCKING HOT WHEN HE LITERALLY WOKE UP NOW; WITH HIS HAIR MESSED UP AHHGGGG I thought he really did look hot not gonna lie so..

"You're so cute .." I said while lowering my head "thanks, to be honest, you look hot today .." he said scratching the back of his neck
I was a blushing mess "thankyouu.." I left a giggle

Hyunjin's POV

I was standing in the middle of my romm processing everything that just happened "so should I make you fall in love with me?" once I remembered what she had said I jumped a little and smiled like an absolute idiot hyunjin what the fuck is wrong with you?what is happening to you? I asked myself while I opened the shower to take a shower.