010

Minjae's POV

Should I or should I not? That question is repeating in my mind.. should I ask him? SHOULD I?

I don't know what to do. My mind's telling me not to do it but my heart says otherwise. My heart's screaming to ask him.. FUCK IT YOU KNOW WHAT .. I'm gonna tell him

"Hyunjin wait!" I called his name.. am I going to regret my decision?.. shut up minjae you're being dramatic ..

He turned around and looked at me "yes?" Is all he asked. Should I tell him or should I not I DONT FUCKING KNOW SJDKSKDK "Hyunjin I-" I paused thinking "Hyunjin I hate being alone in the darkness" I said scared with a low voice. "What do you mean?" He asked confused "do you have any candles" GIRL YOU ARE FREAKING STUPID. I facepalmed mentally at how stupid that sounded.

"No .. I don't think we have candles.. do you perhaps have a phobia ..?" He asked concerned and I nod in the response "I had phobia since childhood.. I'm not going to be able to sleep alone.." I said sad and I laid in the bed closing my eyes trying to sleep.. but suddenly I felt something heavy on me.

As if someone was laying next to me- WAIT WHAT?? SOMEONE IS LAYING NEXT TO ME I-

I was shocked and red. My cheeks were so red and hot. I felt his hand laid on my waist and I felt his breathing against my neck .. tha- that maid me feel some kind of feelings I've never felt before ..

"Use your words and ask me what you want, c'mon don't be shy" he whispered it in my ears while his hot breath touched my neck and I could sense his smirk .. uhh damnn it why is that so .. so hot?

This feeling is some random feelings I've never felt before .. fuck it.

"Use your words princess"

"Ca- can you sleep with me here?" I stuttered fuck it. Why does it sound like I'm nervous..? AM I NERVOUS.?

"Hm that what I want to hear" I turned around and faced him .. oh my to have the chance to stare at this beauty .. he looks like he was made by the gods and the heavenly angels. He's the Angel. His eyes made with the heaven's honey, His pale face made by the feathers of the white swan, His nose is just chef's kiss and his lips .. Oh my those lips. My favourite food. I just tasted them once but I just know it that's is the best food I've ever had. His lips are just as pink as the wild pink roses, as sweet as the fresh apple .. or better! Fresh berries or even sugar itself. He's just perfect. Even better than the word perfect. There no compliment nor word to describe his beauty.

I didn't realise that I was staring at him for so so long. When I came back to my senses he came closer and leaned in "can I?" Asked he. I nod and Oh my to feel his lips against mine again. That sweet taste of his lips..

His lips fitted mines perfectly.. as if they were made for each other. I kissed him back. The kiss was soft and pure. It had emotions.. I could feel it.

[A.N : IDK HOW TF TO WRITE A KISS SCENE SO IF ITS BAD IDGAF SORRY😭]

We stopped when we couldn't breath anymore. I looked at him in awe and hugged him. I stuffed my head in his chest. Trying to calm down the feelings I have.. how do people call this feeling. no way- no way I'm horny.. BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SLEEP WE AIN'T DOING ANYTHING YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO BE HORNY DUMBASS.

I tried to ignore those feelings and go to sleep.
We cuddled up together. His strong arms around my waist, and my arms around his neck while my hand was in his soft hair.

"Good night hyun."

"Hyun? I see" he smiled and then smirked

"What? Don't you like it?" I giggled

"No, I love it"

"Good night princess"

___________^^

SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT STOPP
IT WAS THE SHORTEST CHAPTER EVER IM SORRY
I JUST WANTED TO UPLOAD SOMETHING SINCE I HAVE A LOT TO DO SO I JUST DID IT NOW IM SORRY IK ITS SO SHORT

BUT MAYBE ONLY MAYBE I UPLOAD ANOTHER CHAPTER TONIGHT OR MAYBE TOMORROW. But I'll do my best to update guys

Love y'all xx •3•

<3💗