But Xie Ning was a little surprised at the moment. Standing in a field of yellow and green, she could hardly believe what she saw in front of her.

  Is there a bit of space?
  So the fourth-level space system boss she killed just now was the space superpower named Zhu Zihao in Huang Shiyao's team?
  I didn't expect him to hide it so deeply.

  Shijun inquired about the news and said that he was a first-order space superpower.

  But the fact is that he is the fourth level like her, and yet he is so low-key.

  This space is more than just a little bit of land?

  How can the entire space be as big as the announced eighty square meters?

  In the super large space of 500 square meters, there is half an acre of land on the left side, and a simple thatched hut is built next to it, which should be where Zhu Zihao usually eats and lives.

  Many types of vegetables are grown in half an acre of land, and it looks lush and lush at first glance.

  Zhu Zihao actually planted some green vegetables, bean sprouts, potatoes, cabbage, and some other common vegetables, and they looked really good.

  Not only that, there are also two or three rows of fruit trees planted next to the vegetable field, with many varieties, and they are planted one after another.

  Zhu Zihao was actually able to grow fruits and vegetables in this space, and some trees were already bearing abundant fruits.

  Xie Ning's supernatural energy moved slightly. He picked a plum from the air, pulled out a wisp of water from the tap water, rinsed it casually, bit into his mouth and tasted it, and his eyes suddenly lit up.

  It's sweet and moist, and Zhu Zihao, a short and fat man, really knows how to enjoy it!
  This space not only has a little field, but there is also a well next to it!

  Zhu Zihao really didn't tell the truth. There was clearly well water in the space, but he often came to the team to complain about poverty, saying that without water to irrigate the fields, the vegetables would wither.

  Xie Ning walked to the well and looked down at the rippling well water. When her spatial power moved, a stream of water quickly sprang out and fell into her usual bear water cup.

  Xie Ningsheng was afraid that the well water would be too cold, so she just took a sip, but it felt as sweet as mountain spring.

  It wasn't cold enough to penetrate the bone marrow. Instead, it was extremely warm and moist in the mouth. After entering her stomach, she felt slightly refreshed.

  Since it wasn't cold, Xie Ning took a few more sips and her fatigue was gone.

  Although this well water does not replenish the missing superpower energy in the body of the superpower, it can sweep away the body's fatigue and replenish physical strength.

  Zhu Zihao is really a capable person, and Xie Ning feels that he is even more powerful than her.

  After all, she has never entered space since the end of the world.

  But people can enter Zhu Zihao's space!

  Song Shijun's kid is right, Zhu Zihao's space is just a small farmhouse, a great treasure in the apocalypse!

  No wonder even Kress's mental lock had barely been able to lock him before.

  Because he can escape into this farmhouse space anytime and anywhere!
  Fortunately, her metal scimitar struck him, forcing him to be unable to slip into the space. Otherwise, where would they continue to look for this person?

  If this person escapes, there will be endless troubles.

  It was so dangerous, Xie Ning couldn't help but feel a little scared.

  Xie Ning walked around a large field and continued walking to the right with a look of excitement on her face.

  When he was about to leave after passing by the hut, he suddenly heard a familiar yet unfamiliar voice from inside: "Who?"

  Xie Ning was stunned for a moment, then stopped in front of the thatched hut.

  She really didn't expect that there was someone else in Zhu Zihao's space.

  Xie Ning approached cautiously, swung open the crumbling hay shed door with one hand, and had a clear view of the scene inside.

  Chapter 302 The Beauty Hidden in the Golden House
  Xie Ning looked at those gloomy eyes with an expressionless face.

  Just...it's so unexpected.

  She never expected that she would meet this gloomy and unpopular healing boy in Zhu Zihao's farmhouse space.

  And the way he looked at this time, uh... said that, it was really not good.

  His slender left wrist was handcuffed to an iron frame beside him, and he was lying crookedly on a heart-shaped bed, with half of his naked shoulders exposed as white as jade.

  The heart-shaped bed is amazing! Who would have thought that such a thatched house could be decorated like a luxury suite?
  Yes, it's the kind of big red heart-shaped bed used in love hotels for couples!
  There are fewer rose petals on the bed to enhance the atmosphere, and there is more of a beautiful young man with sinister eyes.

  Xie Ning was stunned for about ten seconds, then silently looked away, kicked off the low stool beside the door, and walked towards the bed expressionlessly.

  "Where is the key?"

  "When you killed him, didn't you pay attention to his pockets?"

  Xie Ning really wanted to choke at him: How the hell do I know that he is still hiding a living person like you in the space?

  The little girl squinted her eyes, stepped forward and grasped his raised wrist.

  "What are you doing??" The young man stared at her with vigilant eyes, as if looking at an untrustworthy murderer.

  Xie Ning glanced at him and said, "Do you have a way to solve it yourself?"

  What method could he use to solve it? ?
  Beichen glared at her fiercely. He didn't know whether he was angry at his own incompetence or at the resolute coldness of the girl in front of him.

  Xie Ning held his wrist and mobilized the metal power to penetrate the handcuffs.

  In a moment, the handcuffs quickly expanded and deformed on the young man's wrist. He broke free from them and quickly shook off Xie Ning's hand.

  Xie Ning didn't care and directly moved the young man and the bed out of the space.

  In an instant, the smell of corpses accompanied by the smell of blood came.

  The healing boy was a little confused.

  When Xie Ning appeared in the outside world again, she was still in mid-air.

  So he was caught off guard, and the young man fell down along with the bed.

  Xie Ning was stunned for a moment, then quickly stretched out her metal wings and quickly grabbed one of the boy's arms with quick eyesight.

  The two of them were hanging in the air, watching helplessly as the exaggerated red heart-shaped bed suddenly crashed into the group of corpses, shattering them into pieces.

  "You." The young man was almost mad at this woman.

  Can't you find a better place to come out?

  He just pulled him and appeared above the corpses.

  On the other side, on the broken and crooked rooftop, groups of zombies crowded together. Seeing the sudden appearance of the target, they roared more and more crazily.

  Without saying a word, Xie Ning dragged the healing boy and flew to the platform of the intact building next to him.

  Dragging an individual with him will consume a lot of gold-type superpowers.

  After dragging the person to the platform and landing on the ground, Xie Ning hurriedly put away the metal wings. She stepped on a thin layer of snow under her feet and felt something strange in her eyes.

  How long did it take for snow to start accumulating on the ground?
  It seems that the snow is quite heavy.

  Xie Ning looked up at the sky, staring at the gloomy sky.

  Just as she raised her hand to catch a crystal snowflake, the healing boy grabbed her wrist, his voice almost roaring, "What are you going to do? Why are there so many zombies gathering in this damn place?"

  "You want to leave me?"