As Niamh crosses midfield she looks up so I start running towards goal then the Chelsea left-back looks back down at the ball and launches it towards the space in front of me.

While I'm running towards the space I realize the ball is gonna be to high to volley, but to low to header so at the right time I jump into the air.

Because everyone in the stadium probably expects me to volley it while in the air I use my studs to push the ball behind me in hopes that one of my teammates is following behind me.

"Oh you fucker." I hear one of the Danish defenders say as I land then I turn and watch Keira Walsh volley the ball into the back of the net making the score 1-0.

"YEAH SCAR." I hear a faint shout from the bench then Keira jumps on me.

"That assist was nuts." Keira says.

"I'm glad it worked." I say then we get wrapped up in hugs.

After our teammates hug us we head up field to our side then once we're all on side the Dane's kick off.

A couple minutes after the game restarts we win a corner so I stand around the top of the box.

A few seconds later the ref blows her whistle then Niamh crosses the ball into the box, but it doesn't get past the first Danish defender who boots it upfield

"Shit." I mumble when I see nobody stayed at the halfway life then I chase after Pernille Harder as she chases the ball.

Why the fuck was nobody back on the halfway line?

"MADI STAY." I shout when I see Madeline coming out of goal. "MADI STAY."

Madeline listens to my shout then she heads back to goal while I jog with Pernille who's running rather fast.

"DO IT SCAR." I hear Kennedy shout so I pick up the pace a bit so that I'm running faster then Pernille.

As I pass the Bayern Munich Forward I slide tackle the ball away from her then I pop up off the ground as the ball heads towards Kennedy who's tracked back.

"Fuck me." I mumble then I jog back towards the Danish goal.

While I'm jogging towards the goal I watch my teammates pass the ball around the Danish final third then I see the ball get crossed into the box.

Annoyingly the ball gets headed out, but thankfully the ball comes bouncing towards me so I start sprinting.

"MINE." I shout when I see a few of my teammates running towards the ball.

A second later the ball bounces in front of me then I put my foot through the ball and send it towards goal.

After the ball leaves my foot I slow down a bit as I watch the ball rocket into the back of the net then I run over to the corner flag and knee slide.

"YEAAAAAAAAH." I shout as knee slide on the grass.

A couple seconds later I get tackled by someone then I feel a lot of bodies on me and hear a lot of jumbled talking.

My teammates and I celebrate for a couple seconds then they get off me and I get pulled onto my feet.

Once I'm on my feet Leah hugs me.

"That's my girl." Leah says making me feel fuzzy.

"We gotta fix that corner situation." I say as we walk back upfield.

"Yeah I don't know where the communication breakdown was." Leah says then we jog back onside.

Once everyone's onside the Dane's restart the game.