37

☆ 37. Chapter 37

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 37

Cl: 'Have you chosen a place to rest tonight? '

'Already found it, looks pretty good. Raphael

slowly walked out of the station, waiting for the arrival of the hover car. At the same time, he sent the coordinates of the area where the system gave him the hotel reservation. He slightly arched his eyebrows and said: "Tomorrow, I have to go to the Institute of Natural Science first. After all, I have already contacted him." The director over there has made an appointment in advance. Things should be finished at noon or afternoon. If I have time, I can come find you? The system that knew

what was installed in his space ring sighed, and said in his mind: "I have helped you a lot and found several cute cubs, but you still want to make money." "

Wrong. ."

Raphael shook his finger and said seriously: "I didn't think so."

It was obviously just an ordinary netizen meeting, picking up cute little animals and completing the construction of the ranch.

System: "Huh."

The location sent by Raphael is not only very close to the Institute of Natural Botany, but also very close to where Charlie is currently.

Charlie's fingertips lightly touched the light curtain, with a slight smile on his brow, he replied: 'Okay, see you tomorrow. '

After a few seconds his brain flashed.

Raphael: 'See you tomorrow, good night. '

At the end, there is also a photo of Zhang Xiaoji spreading his wings in Raphael's palm, with a grain of rice stuck to his mouth, which was made into an emoticon by Raphael.

Charlie paused his fingers for a moment, his eyebrows were indifferent and calm, he thought it was so cute, and secretly saved the emoticon.

In the early morning of the next day, Raphael woke up early, taking mouthwash and cleaning pills to start a new day. Instead of using the nutrient solution provided by the hotel, he chose the bread and milk he brought with him and had a simple breakfast.

The white orchids blooming in the morning have a delicate fragrance, and the gardenias have a subtle fragrance. These are new plants that Raphael bought in the store before setting off.

Pick white orchids and gardenias that bloom naturally for the first time and have slightly broken petals. Put two or three flowers in a bunch and surround them with green grass to form a bracelet.

The space rings produced by the system are wonderful, and they are expensive for a reason. Raphael and Little Jasmine made some trinkets together. Seeing that the time agreed with Xia Zuo was coming soon, he put the lace bracelet into the space without fear that it would wither and change color. Then he and Little Jasmine set off for the Nature Research Institute.

Raphael had agreed on the certification time with Xia Zuo in advance on the optical brain, and without him knowing, although he did not bother the other party for help, Charlie also ordered the guards to greet the director of the Institute of Nature. Makes Raphael's movement more convenient.

Originally, little Jasmine was not allowed to enter the Institute of Natural Science, but after Raphael showed the optical brain to the guard and reported his name, he easily met Xia Zuo in the institute because Charlie greeted him in advance.

Raphael didn't know that Charlie had helped, and was still sighing in his heart, while the system, which knew everything well, hesitated whether to remind him or not. After all, Charlie was involved, and he was not in Charlie's system, so there were some things that 888 couldn't take the initiative to bring up.