After feeding the chickens, the time was almost up and Raphael was ready to leave.

Raphael spent money to rent a space ring from the system yesterday and irrigated the growth liquid overnight. The fruits are now all ripe and the items for sale are already prepared.

I was thinking about a rare trip to the N-12 star, where I would meet a rich man and pick up the cat and dog cubs. Raphael bought two kinds of very beautiful flowers in the store. After being watered with growth liquid overnight, the flower buds hung all over the branches. The flowers bloomed particularly beautifully and had a strong fragrance.

Raphael also bought a lot of millet and placed it in the living room. He warned the robots in advance that they knew it was feed for chickens.

Little Jasmine was recharged last night and replaced with a new energy stone. She is going to the N-12 star with Raphael. After all, it will be much safer to have a robot when you go out. The three robots are all versatile. They can not only take care of the cubs at home, but also act as bodyguards when going out.

The little oranges and little strawberries stay at home. They not only have to prepare milk tea, but also water the flowers, fruit trees and pastures every day. In addition, they also have to take the chickens out for a walk. They can be said to be representatives of busy and diligent model workers.

Raphael thought that he should not exploit the robot too much, as that would make him look disdainful, so he put a notice on the Star Network store stating that because he was going to an alien planet, the sales of some products would be suspended. However, milk tea was still on the shelves. Only part of the quantity has been reduced.

He didn't say specifically what he was going to do, but he just mentioned that it was related to new natural plants, which aroused many people's expectations.

Raphael, Little Orange and Little Strawberry gave some instructions, telling them where to place the energy stones, as well as the chicken rations, and also prepared some emergency supplies for emergencies.

After all, it is still a bit inconvenient to leave only the robot, and Raphael has to do some things. For safety reasons, the system has installed a real-time monitoring system at home so that Raphael can understand the situation at any time when he is out and prevent anyone from taking advantage of it. While Phil was away, he tampered with those rare plants.

After all, there are residents three thousand meters away. This distance is not far at all now, and you can reach it with just one step of the accelerator.

After everything was done, the light brain flashed and a driverless high-end hover car parked outside Raphael's house.

Little Jasmine followed Raphael, Little Orange and Little Strawberry saw him out, and the chickens chirped.

"Then please take good care of your house. I will be back soon."

Raphael waved to the little orange and the little strawberry, and looked sideways at the eagle with a proud face but also came out: "The chickens are here I'm sorry to bother you, but you have to take good care of them and nothing will happen to any of them."

Then he patted the colorful tail of the big rooster and turned to look at the chicks, his intention was obvious.

Although there was no need to use a feather duster, Raphael had been dreaming about these colorful feathers for a long time, for no other reason than because they looked good.

"Hey!"

The eagle's cry was loud, and a chicken's eyes actually showed a noble look, and it waved its wings, meaning to let him go quickly.