Brett finds out Myra's truth

Jake felt something strange, he looked towards the window but there was no one there.
Jake: okay,let's go.
Myra: huh??where??
Jake: come with me.
He lifted Myra in his arm and walked towards the garden.
There was a big tree in the garden where there was a swing. Jake made Myra sit on that swing and asked,
Jake: You are not afraid of swinging, right?
Myra: I'm so brave you know.
Jake: okay, let see.
Both started playing in garden. They both had a lot of fun together.Jake started running and said,
Jake: catch me if you can miss drama queen.
Myra: wait I'll show you.
Meera was running after Jake and suddenly sat down and shouted,
Myra: Ahhhh...my feet.
Hearing her voice he stopped and ran towards her and said,
Jale: what happened??
Suddenly Myra hung on his neck and said,
Myra: I caught you, I fooled you .
Jake got very angry at this, he made Myra sit down and was going towards home,
At the same time, Myra held his hand & sat on his lap.
Then she held her ears with her tiny hands and said,
Myra: Sorry ,I'll never do this again.
Jake turned his face away,then Myra holded his face with her both hands and kissed his cheeks n hugged him tightly.
Jake chuckled with this n kissed her forehead lovingly.
Jake: don't you dare to do this type of pranks on me,otherwise I won't spare you.
Myra hugged him more tightly and said sorry.
Jake: okay,miss drama queen, let's go inside the house now, it's too late.
Before Myra could say anything, Jake closed her mouth with his hands and picked her up in his arm while going into the house and said,
Jake: I know what you were going to say but for me you are a drama queen ok.
Jake made her sit on the kitchen counter and asked,
Jake: Your Highness!! What would you like to have for your evening snack??
Myra: anything. Like hot chocolate.
Jake: okay (bow down to her)
Myra: You're not afraid to be alone here??Are you married??
Hearing this, Jake stopped and remembered something from his old days.
Suddenly a strong wind blew and a cup fell down from the kitchen cabinet.
Jake was startled by the sound of the cup falling and picked it up.
Seeing that cup Myra quickly got down and said,
Myra: wow teddy bear cup, this is so cute.
Jake: you liked it??
Myra nodded slowly while holding that cup.
Jake: This is my Amy's cup,You were asking me whether I married or not, yes, also I had a daughter, her name is Amy,Amelia Toner. she was everything to me. She used to eat with me, sleep with me, play with me and sometimes even insisted on going to office with me. My whole world changed after she came. And you know she has always cheated like you while playing.(chuckled sadly)
Jake's eyes filled with tears while saying all this.Myra was also crying after hearing all this, then she hugged Jake. Seeing Myra upset, Jake wiped her tears and said,
Jake: Why are you crying? You look good being my drama queen, not crying.(pecked on her cheeks). And here's your hot chocolate in this cute teddy cup. Open your mouth.
You know, in these 2/3 days, you have reminded me of my Amy in every moment.(Jake said while feeding her)
On the other hand,
Brett reached outside of that mansion,He suppressed his fear and went inside the house.That mansion was completely empty as no one had visited it for a long time,all the furniture was covered.That mansion looked old but everything was kept so well as if someone was decorating it every day.
Brett: Strange how is this possible??Whose house this could be??
At the living room, he saw that there was a big picture of someone which was covered with a cloth.
As soon as Brett went towards the picture, someone put a hand on his shoulder.He got scared and quickly looked back.There was a man standing in front of him who was wearing a mask and also had a knife in his hand.Seeing Brett he took a deep breath and took off his mask.
Brett: YOU??HERE?
??: I must ask you this.
Brett: Jake sent me here, I need some information about someone.
??: That someone must be Myra, right??
Brett was shocked to hear this.
Brett: Is what I'm thinking true?
??: yes,you're right.
Brett: but...
??: She's Amy not Myra.
Brett:  But how is it possible??
??: I'll tell you everything, come with me.
After that the person told something to Brett, they both talked for a long time.
Brett: I can't believe she could do something like that to Jake.I don't know how he will be able to bear all this and poor Amy had to endure a lot in all this.She is calling uncle to her father, she can't even introduce herself.I can't see them like this, we have to tell Jake everything as soon as possible.
??: But we can't tell him all this without any proof, he won't be able to believe it.
Brett: But where will we get the proof from?Mike I can't understand anything.
Mike: Eli will help us.
Brett: WHAT??
Mike: you'll know soon. But before that you have to talk with Amy I mean Myra n you have to make her believe that you know everything about him and will help her in future. She has seen so much at such a young age that it will be difficult for her to trust people. That's why we sent Amy to Jake first.We have to see  what effect this has on Jake's memory &  also Amy is safest with him only. Also when those people come to know about Amy they will definitely try to harm her.
Brett: Yes, that day the doctor also told me that we will have to pay attention to him for a few days.
Mike: Come on, I want to introduce you to someone.