(Castiel)

It was the next day, my third day at Sweet Amoris High, and I still wasn't used to maneuvering around. The hallways were long, there were lots of unlabeled doors, I think I saw a dog somewhere, and the principal is menopausing or something.

Oh, and there's Amber.

"Any money for me today, Hurston?" The blonde sneered as she and her cohorts cornered me outside the cafeteria. I glared at them, tossed a few ones in their direction (hehe) and pushed passed them.

Might as well go to the court yard then since obviously I'm not getting lunch today.
As I stomped my way to the doors leading outside, I passed Nathaniel.

"Hey."

He didn't have time to reply because I was already outside. Maybe I'll just start coming here during lunch every day since I don't think the Succubi are going to let me eat.

"Hey, you."

My eye twitched and I just knew they were talking to me. I turned and saw a a guy with shoulder length, dark red hair and a leather jacket.

"Yes?"

"You're Lysander's cousin, right?"

What does this even have to do with anything? Does everyone here know me as his cousin now?

"Yes, why? Sorry but I'm not really in the mood."

The guy smirked and tossed a plastic bag my way. Confused, I raised an eyebrow and glanced at the bag.
It's a sandwich.

"He told me to give this to you. Said you were having problems with those three brats. I'm Castiel, by the way."

I nodded as I slowly opened the bag and began eating the sandwich. PB&J. Yum!

"Well... Tell him I said thanks then."

He smirked again, dropping a large hand on my head and ruffling my long black hair. Oh well, he gave me food so I guess he's okay...

"What's your name again? Jesse?"

"Jamie"

"You like metal?"

"Yeah"

"Winged Skull?"

"Yeah"

"Cool. Not many girls know them."

This time I just nodded while stuffing the rest of the sandwich in my mouth. Who knew I could get that hungry after just four hours?

"Thirsty?" Castiel smirked (yep, again) while holding out a can of Full Throttle towards me. I grinned and grabbed it, popping it open and taking a big gulp before passing it back to Castiel.

We spent the next two hours in the court yard laughing and joking about random crap.
Yeah, I missed one class period. But so what? As long as I don't fail the class completely then it doesn't really matter.