(Lysander and Blonde)

Nathaniel had his hand to my forehead.

"Are you alright?" He questioned. "You're really red."

"I-I'm fine, haha..."
Damn my stuttering! Damn it to hell!

After a contemplative look, Nathaniel smiled (again) and removed his hand. It was quiet for a moment until the door opened and a familiar face walked in.

"Ah, Jamie." My cousin smiled. "There you are."

"Hello Lysander!"

We shared a smile then noticed the strange look on Nathaniel's face. It was a mix of bewilderment and... Something else... I can't really place it.

"You two know each other...?"

"Yeah," I grinned. "Lysander is my-"

I was interrupted by an obnoxious voice busting through my ear drums. What is that? Nails on a chalkboard?

"Nathaniel! I want to go home, hurry up!"

It was some blonde chick. She had a lot of makeup on and a white purse was flung over her shoulder.
I raised my eyebrow and Nathaniel sighed.

"Amber, give me a minute. I'm busy."

'Amber' didn't seem satisfied with that answer, and flipped her hair as she left.
Jeez... Hoping I don't run into her too often. She seems like a total @!$#.

"We should be going as well, Jamie." Lysander turned his attention back to me.
I nodded, standing up and awkwardly handing the rag back to Nathaniel.

"Thanks for the help..."

"No problem, it was my fault anyway."

We stood there for a moment, smiling at each other, until Lysander cleared his throat.

"Well... Bye Nathaniel."

"See you tomorrow, Jamie."

I blushed again as Lysander led me out of the student council room and to the car.