Isyss smiled pulling out her phone and she snapped a picture. 

Vibe was smiling ear to ear holding the records Teddy had just passed him. 

"If that lady doesn't inspire you, these sure will." He said and Vibe nodded. 

"Well, thanks big man." He said and he passed him some cash. 

"Aww na man I can't take this." Teddy said pushing the money back to Vibe. 

"It's all good just take it as a payback for all those days you put up with me whining and complaining as I swept up around here." Vibe said and Teddy smiled. 

"I see not much has changed." Vibe said glancing around.

Teddy grabbed his shoulder.

"You're a good man. I know now that call from the bank was because of you." He said and Vibe smiled. 

"I dont know what you are talking about." He said and Teddy looked at him and Vibe gace in. 

"I had a lot of good men around me. I only did what I could do." He said to him as Isyss continued to preoccupy herself. 

She looked at the walls. 

There were a few photos. 

One of them that caught her eye was of a young Vibe. 

She smirked and snapped a picture. 

He was standing next to Teddy who was a few years younger. 

She noticed the broom in his hand. There were actually a few photos of him. Even some with Vibe behind the register. 

She smiled at the humble old man. 

He could easily brag about Vibe being an employee of the month there but he didn't. 

Teddy had treasured his memories of the young boy who worked for him. 

"So how much you'll charge me for these?" Vibe asked and he waved him off. 

"They are yours. No charge for you." He said and Vibe smiled. 

He nodded. 

Vibe walked over to the register, he entered the number seeing nothing had ever really changed, and smiled as he added some money. 

"Victor-" Teddy tried and Vibe shook his head. 

He knew he was too prideful to ask for help. 

He had found out he was swimming in debt and called to pay all his past-due bills. Vibe felt as if this was the least he could do. Not when Teddy employed him when he could barely afford it. He kept him out of trouble more than he could count and he would repay him over and over again even if he wouldn't accept it. 

"I'll be back in a few months, we can go out for some coffee. I gotta tour so I can tell you all about it but we will catch up." Vibe promised before he hugged him. 

"And dust this place man." He teased him as Teddy swatted at him. 

"You go do big things. Don't worry about me." Teddy smiled. 

"Just like you big man. Don't worry bout me, I'll be back." He dapped him up. 

"It was nice meeting you." Isyss waved.

"You come back too." Teddy waved and she nodded. 

The couple headed out and ducked into his car with the records. 

"What?" He said as Isyss smiled at him. 

"You know you're kinda cute." She grabbed his hand.

"So you used to work there?" She asked and he nodded as they pulled off. 

"Yeah he kept me out of  a lot of trouble." He admitted. 

"He's getting old. No one there to help him." He said and she grabbed his hand.

"Well go back and check on him." She said casually as she leaned over onto him.

"I will cause he's a good dude. He means a lot to me. You know I was sure 200 for my first studio session?" He smirked. 

"Not you being broke." She gasped and he laughed. 

"Shut up." He said grabbing her hand. 

"I didnt have a rich life but I had a good one and I want to pay back all the people who helped me get to where I am." He looked at her.

"That includes you." He said. 

"You don't have to pay me back- wait if that's what this is-" She started and he stopped her. 

"No, I wanted to pay you back with a dream job. Fallin' for you, that's somethin' else." He said casually with a smile and she nodded. 

"So what did you pick out?" She asked and he smirked. 

"I didn't know you were into vinyl." He said and she smirked. 

"I'm not but I think that it's cute that you are." She said and he chuckled. 

"What you know about Vinyl?" He asked. 

"My dad used to say you can hear it the best." She admitted and he nodded.

"Yo dad like music?" he asked and she nodded. 

"Surprisingly he loves it, well loved it?" She said and he nodded. 

"You know you seem like you was a daddy's girl. Why yawl not close no more?" He asked and she shrugged. 

"I don't know. We saw him less and he gave more money I guess." She said and he nodded. 

"Well, you don't need his money now, you kinda free, especially wit me gone." He said and she laughed. 

"Go visit him and talk to him, maybe both your parents." He said and she nodded. 

"Yea cause we gonna want him to most definitely walk you down the aisle one day." He said and she looked at him. 

"Don't say that now and then back out." She warned him. 

"I'd never." He said and she laughed at his tone. 

"Okay, okay i believe you." She said kissing him .

Likes for sale (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें