...

In the next few days, life was plain and plain, and time flew quickly.

It didn't take long for Xiao Luli to go to kindergarten.

Although Song Qingwan was reluctant to do this, she was in extreme irritability every day.

But when the day came when the little girl was going to school, she was still... very reluctant!

Haicheng.

Lujia Villa.

At half past six in the morning.

"No way,"

Song Qingwan looked at the kindergarten uniforms she had put on, and she was standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling mirror, her eyes half-open, like a little girl who hadn't woken up yet.

I picked up the phone directly, and it crackled and clicked:

"I really can't stand it anymore! I'll ask the principal to see if I can postpone the start of school by one month—"

"Naughty!"

The old man heard that his great-granddaughter was in school on the first day, and he rushed over from the old house early in the morning.

Just for fear that Lu Junhan, the stinky boy, was sleeping late and forgot to send Lu Li to kindergarten.

Haicheng Kindergarten starts classes at nine o'clock.

That kid usually wakes up at 8 o'clock, so I can't count on it at all!

(End of this chapter)

Do you like this site? Donate here:

I Became the Villain's Own Daughter Chapter 162: Throw back to her own turf

Chapter 162 throws back to her own territory

He had to come in person.

Who knows, as soon as I entered the door, I heard Song Qingwan's nonsense, and my irritable temper came up on the spot:

"What to push? What can I put off! Such a big person, without any discipline at all! Go there today when school starts, otherwise, what about you let other kids go to kindergarten?"

Song Qingwan knew that she was too whimsical, and she knew that sooner or later she would let the little girl go alone.

But in the past few days, she could see the little girl every day, and she could always hear the little girl calling her aunt with that sweet little milk voice.

I've long been used to the little girl by my side.

When I think about it, I will rarely hear that aunt in the future, and I rarely see the cute appearance of the little girl, and her heart is bleeding.

"Moreover!"

The old man leaned on a cane, raised his chin, and snorted coldly:

"What kind of car does this girl need to take to the kindergarten, what bodyguards to take, which way will be safer, and the fastest way to the kindergarten, I have arranged these one by one, and I guarantee that nothing will happen on the way there. If she doesn't go today, wouldn't it be a waste of my efforts!"

Song Qingwan: "..."

I think you have only the latter sentence to be the truth.

"Where is that kid Lu Junhan?"

The old man looked around in the living room and frowned slightly.

"His daughter goes to school such a big thing, he won't be up until now, right?"