121-130

I Became the Villain’s Own Daughter Chapter 121: Tan Hu

Chapter 121 Tan Hu

"Yeah, why did I forget, he can't move his feet at all, he's just a handicapped!" The wretched man looked excited, and then he laughed arrogantly:

"That's OK, I will shoot him ten times later, and torture him severely, I see how he can get up..."

"Don't, just kill it!" The gentle man pursed his lips and said coldly, "Anyway, our task is to kill him and kill him in the car. Although the risk of being discovered is very high, it is better than being run away by him later. !"

"Alright!" The wretched man sneered, "But I'm going to kill him personally! I've long seen this kid not pleasing to my eyes, and I'm upset if I don't breathe this bad breath!"

Thinking of what he had just seen on the phone, the young Qingjun's eyebrows sank slightly.

Obviously, this group of people are not simple kidnappers: they have guns on their bodies, are not afraid of taking their lives, and can take on tasks, they are more like... desperadoes who do no evil.

In fact, when he first got into the car, Pei Xiubai realized something was wrong.

If this group of people kidnapped him just to ask for money, he would be knocked out or stunned when he got in the car, lest he run away and their money would fly away.

But this group did not.

Moreover, they are not without drugs.

This group of people seems to be very confident of their own strength, feeling that he can't escape, and even if they escape, they are not worried.

Because they have guns.

If they really came to kill him, as long as he jumped through the window and escaped, a bullet could end him. As for why didn't they just kill him in the car before...

Probably the dead body and blood stains are not easy to handle.

After all, whoever sees a pile of blood in the car will detain the driver for interrogation.

And this group of people are wanted criminals and desperadoes holding guns. They are guilty of themselves. After such an investigation, only prison or death sentence awaits them.

This kind of person is most afraid of death, so naturally they will not risk such a big risk of being caught and kill him in the car.

Not surprisingly, they should find a cliff or a mountainous area where there are no wild animals but many beasts, and secretly deal with him. The corpse will be thrown off the cliff, or thrown to the beasts to eat, no matter which one, they will eventually die without evidence.

Think of everything clearly in no more than a moment.

The young man raised his dark and deep eyes and threw the dagger in his hand at their feet. The wretched man glanced at the blood-stained dagger, looking at him suspiciously and ferociously:

"What are you doing?"

"It's nothing, I just feel tired and want to negotiate a deal with you."

The young boy's slender white fingers were elegantly and carelessly folded in front of him, and there was no fear on his ghostly delicate face.

Obviously he was shot at this time and would die at any time, but it was inexplicably scary, as if everything was under his control.

The wretched man looked at his calm face, feeling a little bit cold in his heart, and couldn't help taking a step back.