901-920

I Became the Villain's Own Daughter Vol 2 Chapter 901: As if being beaten

   Chapter 901 Seems like being beaten

  "Female, girlfriend????"

  Jian Chenglang almost got his tongue knotted, thinking he was blind.

  But after reading it several times, the three big characters "Girlfriend" on the tablet are still strong and stubborn, and they can't be more conspicuous.

  Jian Cheng stammered:

  "Little proverb, did you make a mistake?"

   wrote an extra "female"?

  No way.

  Small proverbs are good at writing and English, and mathematics is messed up without inheriting his brother's genes, so it's all about the gene mutation.

  I fell in love at a young age now.

  This kind of sentimental appearance since childhood, this gene will not mutate back, and it will directly change in the direction of his Jian Chenglang?

  If this is the case, his brother might kill him!

  And, shouldn't the object of this puppy love be Lu Li?

  If it were true, his brother and Lu Junhan would both be crazy.

  Fortunately, Jian Xiyan saved his life.

  Only the fair-skinned Xiao Zhengtai looked at the writing board and nodded, her small face serious:

   is indeed wrong.

Jian Chenglang breathed a long sigh of relief, realizing that his brother's stressful sight on him had disappeared, and suddenly showed a brisk smile, but before the smile was fully revealed, his smile became stiff. Corners of the mouth.

  The whole person seemed to be smashed by thunder.

   settled in place.

  I saw Jian Xiyan erased the word "female" from "girlfriend" on the writing board, and without thinking about it, he wrote "male" decisively.

   connected together is——

  Boyfriend.

  Male.

  Friends.

  Jian Chenglang: "............"

  Jian Chenglang: "!!!"

  Not as good as the girlfriend just now! !

   "Brother! Bro, calm down!"

  Jian Chenglang looked at Jian Yi's gloomy expression, and quickly stopped him.

  Jian Yi Yin tested: "Go away! I think this kid just can't clean up!"

  Jian Chenglang suddenly felt aroused. He signaled Jian Xiyan to run quickly, and quickly said:

"Brother, I can't fight, I really can't fight. Xiaoyan has to go to the parents' meeting tomorrow! Moreover, we don't have to worry about it. Xiaoyan is only four years old now. I am afraid that even his girlfriend... Maybe his boyfriend is not even a person. If you beat him because of this, wouldn't it be..."

  Who knows, the Jian Xiyan kid who had just walked two steps heard this and his little face was a little unhappy.

  He raised the writing board and rectified his boyfriend's name: