941-960

I Became the Villain's Own Daughter Vol 2 Chapter 941: system! help me!

   Chapter 941 System! help me!

  Xu Huai'en stood on the spot, closed his eyes violently, trying to survive the intense dizziness after the impact.

  Xu Wu, who was not so seriously injured, lowered his face and rushed towards Jiang Xue without stopping for a moment!

   Seeing this, Jiang Xue gave a cold smile, "I can't help myself!"

   Then, Xu Wu's nearly 1.9-meter tall body suddenly slammed into the big tree next to him! His face was covered with blood!

  Little Lori separated the two slimy bears kissing. She hugged one of the bears and hit the armrest of the sofa that she used as a tree:

   "Huh! You are not good at kissing! I can kiss myself! Go to hell, badass!"

  Song Qingwan: "..."

  Lu Qidong: "......"

  Lu Junhan: "..."

  Chen Shuo: "..."

  I knew, I thought Xu Huaien and the others were fighting. I didn't know, I thought they were dating!

  ......

   Xu Wu struggled, but his eyes were obscured by the continuous flow of viscous blood.

  He gritted his teeth and endured the pain, stretched out his hand and wiped it away. As soon as he opened his eyes, he met the big clear and dark eyes that the little Lori with two pony tails behind the tree looked at, and the small mouth that became 0-shaped because of surprise.

  Xu Wu: "......"

  Xu Wu didn't have time to worry about how Lu Li was here. Seeing Xu Huai'en slowing down, he rushed towards Jiang Xue, Xu Wu turned around and followed closely behind.

  Jiang Xue saw that their revenge was about to retaliate, and she felt happy. Under the urging of the system, she let the system draw 2% of the luck value and returned all the knives that she had previously robbed from Xu Huai'en and Xu Wu!

  Xu Huai'en looked at the sharp knives that were shooting at them, breathed, his eyes suddenly tightened!

  Damn it!

  Xu Wu even started to contact their other associates for help!

  I haven't contacted before, just because I'm afraid that there are more gods in the kindergarten, which will attract the attention of God and kill them all at once.

  But now, there is no time to take care of that much!

  However, at this moment, something happened!

  With the louder cheers from the tug-of-war playground outside, Jiang Xue's face instantly became extremely ugly!

  Time is up, random missions fail.

   Deduct 15% of luck value.

  Now Jiang Xue has 5% luck left on her body!

   Jiang Xue was too unlucky, and it directly affected the knife she let the system shoot out just now.

  As a result, the accuracy of these knives is naturally not so precise.

  At the same time, Xu Huai'en and Xu Wu wanted to blow up this kindergarten before, and they blessed many of the magic weapons of luck in advance.