861-880

I Became the Villain's Own Daughter Vol 2 Chapter 861: The doctors and nurses stayed there

  Chapter 861 The doctors and nurses are all watching

  Lu Anran's body broke down faster than anyone thought.

She was carried downstairs by the doctors and nurses to the villa. Before getting into the ambulance, people were almost dead. The bottom of the skirt was wet with the red blood flowing out, and she fell into a severe coma. Her face was pale and there was nothing. Bloody.

  Like an extremely fragile piece of paper, it will shatter at any time and fall into long sleep completely.

  The person watching is shocked and dare not breathe too much.

After getting into the ambulance, the electrocardiograph stopped several times. If it were not for the nurses and doctors to have eye problems and quick hands, and to take various measures to treat them, Lu Anran might not be able to survive.

but-

"Or not!"

  The nurse looked at the slightly fluctuating electrocardiograph, indicating that Lu Anran's heart was still beating. While breathing a little, she said anxiously: "The patient's body indicators are still falling rapidly, so she must immediately undergo uterine evacuation."

Before Song Qingwan and the others came, they considered Lu Anran's physical condition. The doctors they called were all the most professional obstetricians and gynecologists in Haicheng. The ambulances were modified with various equipment and instruments, even sterile. There are surgical environments.

  After all, Lu Anran's physical condition may not be able to make it to the hospital.

  They can only try to save time.

  The current situation is indeed very bad. If you drag it on, I am afraid that both adults and children will have to die together.

  Yu Zheng held Lu Anran's pale and thin hands tightly. On the handsome face that had always been calm and calm, the dark and deep eyes were completely red. He tightened his jaw, and his deep voice was full of violence:

   "Then you guys don't do it soon! I don't care about children, I only want adults."

  After listening carefully, you can hear the subtle tremor in the voice.

  Lu Qidong and Song Qingwan also thought so.

  If people are alive, there is hope.

"no no..."

Suddenly, from Lu Anran's mouth, there was an extremely weak, even barely audible murmur.

  Her eyes were extremely distracted, but her hand was stubbornly placed on the slightly raised belly, not wanting anyone to hurt them.

  Lu Anran knew that she was dead and her two children would not survive, but she was still reluctant.

  This is the child she finally had.

  Although they haven't formed yet, in her heart, they are already two living people, and they have grown into one body with her.

  For more than a month, she has been talking to them every day.

  She even thinks about what to name them, what clothes to buy, what to eat, what to drink, but why can't she keep it, why can't she keep it...

  Obviously she was so careful.

  Song Qingwan flushed her eyes, closed her eyes fiercely, opened them again, and said sharply: "Okay! What time is it, still wayward!"

  She didn't even look at Lu Anran's expression, turned her head and gritted her teeth at the nurse: "Leave her alone, hurry up and do...Bao Master!"