Chapter 182 The Bad Fun of Opening the Blind Box
  "What's going on?"

  Zhao Jianjun hurriedly ran to them, stood at attention and saluted, "Captain Gu, we have already inquired."

  "These people are a temporary team that set off before dawn. The container terminal twenty kilometers away."

  "Several of them are now infected, and all need to be examined and quarantined for at least a day." "

  We are not injured. If we are not injured, can you let us in first?" shouted the lady holding the dog. He shouted out, "Squad Leader Zhao, we followed you into the base. You know everything about us!" "

  Where are the living infected people?" Yu Tianfeng looked with interest on his face, looking at the dog-hugging lady. Creepy.

  Seeing Gu Chen's gaze directed towards them, Yu Tianfeng quickly restrained his perverted expression and said innocently, "We are not doing vivisection, we are just extracting some blood samples." "Is

  this okay? The zombies are still there. I'll leave it to you."

  Dr. Wei nodded solemnly, "Zombie viruses are changing from generation to generation and developing too fast. We need the latest information for research."

  Gu Chen ordered calmly, "Pull the infected person who turned into a corpse aside. Process and extract a blood sample to the institute. Dr. Wei."

  He turned to look at Wei Zhengtong with a stern look on his face, "Don't get too close, be careful."

  In this world, everyone in the institute is a treasure, he I don't want to sacrifice a few of them for no reason.

  "Okay, okay." Wei Zhengtong and others in white coats nodded repeatedly, promising to wait until the zombies had cooled down before wearing gloves for close contact.

  "Madam, please register your name before entering the isolation room?"

  The lady holding the dog cried so hard that her makeup was all stained and she beat her husband beside her. "I just said not to go. You have to say that there is a lot of cargo on the cargo ship. Can a temporary team be formed? What good results can there be? Everyone is like a

  piece of loose sand." The man pushed his wife away angrily and shouted, "Who am I doing it for? It's not just for life. It's been so difficult, and you still have this dead dog. Yesterday You should stew it and add it to the meal."

  "Woof, woof!"

  "Sir, we were also deceived. It was Shen Jinshui and his wife who deceived us. They said there was a large amount of supplies on the cargo ship at the container terminal, and the cabin was opened. Hundreds of zombies will appear."

  "It's too scary, too scary."

  Whoever opens this blind box will be unlucky!

  Gu Chen raised his eyebrows.

  container terminal? cargo ship? Could it be the one Aunt Song mentioned?
  So the little girl was cautious and smart. When she arrived at the container terminal, she just made a circle and came back without going to open the cabin and remove the blind box, effectively avoiding a series of dangers.

  "Captain, why are you laughing?" Wang Bingwu looked at his boss with a puzzled look and scratched his head.

  Gu Chen suppressed the smile on his lips and put on a handsome face, "Did I laugh?"

  Wang Bingwu touched Guang Guang's head and looked at his boss in surprise.

  I just laughed!

  Lu Wei followed Gu Chen and whispered, "Lao Du just came over and said that he will arrange for Mr. Wu to return to the capital in the near future, so we can go back together."

  Gu Chen frowned, "When?"

  "Only one at the latest. Let's pray."

  So soon? !

  Gu Chen felt a trace of displeasure in his heart.

  But when Mr. Wu returns to Gyeonggi, they must accompany him to protect him.

  "I'll talk to the old man later." Gu Chen said calmly, "I've only been here two days, and everything is waiting to be done here. Zhang Defan is not particularly reliable, so it's better to observe him for a few more days before leaving."

  Lu Wei He raised the corners of his lips and said "hmm" seriously.

  Gu Chen turned to look at him and blinked, "Tell me, if I take my sister's family to Gyeonggi, will she agree?"

  Lu Wei looked at him expressionlessly, "What do you think?"