1

Yuki Lee

I finish placing my backpack on my shoulder and begin my walk down the corridor.

Today's class had been a bit heavy and clearly my weekend would be the same.

Calculations work
Science project
History exam
English exam

I really have a lot to do and study this weekend.

-Hey, Yuki!- I hear scream

To my right a few meters away from me are my friends, they were accompanied by another group of boys.

-Come here!- they scream again

I let out a small breath and approach them.

-The boys have sent us to play a game of men vs women, what you say?- ask Jake

After hearing Jake's question I look ahead and among the boys there was one that caught my attention.

Hyo-Seop.

He transferred to this school a couple of weeks ago and I admit that since that first day I saw him I haven't stopped thinking about it.

It's strange to me that it caught my attention so much since I hadn't been interested in any guy since the brake up with Soobin.
Exactly six months ago.

-It's fine for me- I respond without looking away from hyo-seop

-Good- says Hoshi -Let's start-

-Wait- says Yeji -What about us? We are only two girls.-

-Chill- says Hoshi -Two of us will go with you two-

-Then it would no longer be a game of girls vs boys- Yeji tells him, putting both hands on her hips -Let's just do a normal match-

-Yeji stop being so dramatic, Yh?- Jake says

-Well, just said my opinion- She answers rolling her eyes.

-Then, ill will going- Hoshi continue -Hyo-seop and me with the girls, okay?-

Without saying anything Hyo-seop comes to us, and he stands next to me.

-The team that will loose, will offer dinner- says Mashiro

Everyone concentrates their gaze with the look of “you're crazy.”
I didn't see nothing wrong with that, actually it was a great idea.

-Then....- sighs Hoshi -Let's do it-

-Yes!- says Mashiro with happiness

-Don't get excited- says Yeji -We are gonna win-

-Let's see- The previous boy answers with a flirtatious smile.

Those two were ogling each other, just wait a few more days and we'll see what happens between them.

In case I didn't tell you before, all those guys were my friends as well as Soobin's.

I'm not going to tell the whole story so you won't get bored, I'll just give a short summary.

Soobin and I were friends too, that was until we kissed by mistake, the moment everything seemed awkward between us so much that we stayed apart for two weeks, after that time we chatted and declared ourselves.
I liked him, he liked me, so we got together.

Everything was really fun and nice, we weren't one of the cheesy couples, we were being just us.
Jokes, games, etc., it was all the same with the difference that we were no longer friends but a couple.

I fall more in love with him after a year and a little more of dating.

Finally, on our second birthday, we had planned a small gathering of friends at Soobin's house, it was like a surprise or something.
We waited for several minutes and he never came, so before it got dark I decided to get out of there, and the moment I opened the door he was there kissing another girl.

Without saying anything I left his house and never saw him again. because he didn't look for me and neither did I.

The boys were embarrassed about that and stopped talking to me, expecting Hoshi and Jake who are now my best friends including Yeji.

Soobin he distanced himself from boys and became one of those who changes girls like changing underwear.

And just like our friendship went down the drain.

I've told the other guys that there are no problems anymore, but they still feel uncomfortable.

-Yuki!- i heard Hoshi scream

-Yhaa, stupid- i hit his arm -You scared me!- i said

-What are you thinking about?-

-Nothing,nothing- i said without intrsest

-Let's go, the guys are waiting for us- With that, he ran with the others.

I got dressed, he went straight to Hyo-seop who was also looking in my direction.
We kept looking at each other until one of the boys called him.

-Oh, no- I Whispered when he saw the boys' score

-We won!- says Mashiro -Told you Yeji-

-Okay,okay we gonna pay- Hoshi said

-Maybe other day- I said -We can't go like this- I siad again while looking at my clothes

-Yuki she's right- Jake said -I need a shower-

-Should we see eachother later at the mall- Mashiro asked

-Yh, that's fine- Han said

-For me too- Mark followd

-Well let's get's ready- Mark said -See you later-

I gave everyone a smile and then walked away to go grab my stuf.

-Yuki wait-

-What's going on Mark?-

-I.......I'm sorry, we did't want to het away from.....-

-It's not your fault- I cut him off with a smile -I told you so many times-

-Ah... - he sigh frustrated -We....... should have been there for you-

-Maybe that's what hurts me the most. That you all left me, when i needed you all the most.-

-I'm sorry, really...-

-Let's just forget about this- I smiled -From now on let's forget about the past and let's move on-

-Thank you- he smiled