The two of them ran and caught up. After all, Ji Tae-hyun was a person with awakened space powers. Although his physical abilities may not be as good as those of a power-type and speed-type person in all aspects, his physical fitness was much better than that of ordinary people.

  "You can't do it, little cousin Shijun." Ji Taixian laughed while running.

  "I can't keep up with my physical strength."

  Song Shijun's face turned red as he ran, and blood rushed to his head.

  Ji Taixian laughed at him. Seeing that his little cousin had slowed down, he hurriedly stepped forward and gave him a tug, "Quick!"

  "Squeak." Four or five big rats with red lights rushed toward them.

  Ji Taehyun threw the alcohol bottle with his left hand and a lighter with his right hand.

  With a "swish", the fire was blazing on the rats. One of them was very big and looked like the leader rat. He pounced in anger and bit Ji Taixian's pants leg.

  Ji Taixian's face suddenly turned green.

  "Ah, help, it's crawled in!"

  Song Shijun was anxious and anxious, his handsome face seemed to be bursting with blood, and big beads of sweat were rolling down his chin.

  In desperation, a strange energy surged out of his hand.

  "Tsk!" A gust of wind ripped open most of Ji Taixian's trouser legs and hit the head of the zombie rat that crawled in.

  The two looked at each other.

  Song Shijun didn't know why he looked down at his palm.

  Ji Taixian suddenly had an idea, "Little cousin, have you awakened your superpower? Come on, come on, come on, do it again. You moved so fast, I didn't even see it clearly!"

  Song Shijun also showed a trace of surprise and surprise on his face, silently feeling it Taking advantage of the energy flowing through his body, he waved his hand violently.

  A small wind swirled past, turning into flying blades, quickly and severely cutting the heads of three or five zombie rats.

  "I also have superpowers."

  "Little cousin, you succeeded!" The two of them said happily one after the other.

  However, not long after this joy, the two of them saw a swarm of rats chasing them from behind.

  Xie Ning dragged her mother with one hand to give her some strength, and swung out several metal thorns with the other hand, stringing together more than a dozen zombie rats and nailing them to the ground.

  When Song Sejun and Ji Taehyun were running past, they could still see the beautiful appearance of the zombie rat struggling on the skewer.

  I suddenly felt nauseated and vowed never to eat skewers again.

  At this time, everyone ran to the entrance of the underground parking garage, and happened to look face to face with the first-order zombie rat-man who was rushing towards them.

  Xie Ning glared at him with big eyes and cut him off with a knife without mercy.

  The rat man was quite fast, but when Xie Ning blocked him, a thunderbolt from behind had already landed on top of his head.

  With a series of "crackling" sounds, the rat man's brain exploded with colorful patterns.

  Xie Ning silently pulled down her mask, used a long metal thorn to pull open the rat man's disgusting brain, and pulled out a small shining particle.

  At this time, Lu Wei led a group of soldiers to surround and shoot, and quickly poured gasoline on the ground.

  "Come here quickly!"

  When everyone rushed to the entrance of the parking lot, the fire spread towards the inside and started burning all of a sudden.

  The zombie rat with its little red eyes started rolling on the ground and squeaking when its fur was touched by fire.

  Xie Ning threw the small crystal core to Gu Chen aside, "Let's go."

Chapter 102 Rat Trouble
  Gu Chen paused while holding the hand of the crystal core, and looked at Xie Ning with a smile.

  The little girl is quite principled. Every time he kills a first-level zombie, the crystal core will be thrown to him.

  A group of people hurriedly ran out of the underground parking lot.

  When I reached the ground and turned around to look again, I saw clusters of flames slowly burning in the parking lot, quickly blocking the entrance to the passage.

  "There was a lot of noise just now. We have to get out of here quickly." Gu Chen stared at the fire in the parking lot and turned to look at Xie Ning.

  Xie Ning looked at him and nodded heavily, "Let's go."

  A group of people rushed to the edge of the flower bed and suddenly saw a small car drifting out quickly in front of them.

  "Hey, that's our car, car!! Car." Ji Taehyun tugged on her pants, which were longer on one side and shorter on the other, pointing forward and shouting in surprise.

  Xie Ning's eyes narrowed, and two metal thorns flew out and pierced the car window glass, binding him tightly.

  "Back off." The moment Gu Chen ordered in a deep voice, a burst of energy fell.

  Immediately, the drifting car was turned upside down.

  The densely packed small mice under the car make people's scalp numb.

  Several bolts of lightning fell and hit the car hard.

  The car suddenly started to catch fire, and it was wrapped in a lot of little mice that had no time to escape, and it made a "squeaking" sound.

  "Hey." Ji Taixian patted his thigh on the side, "The car is gone!"

  "How long have you been thinking about the car? Watch your steps." Before Wang Zongxuan could finish a sentence, he was wrapped up in a cotton coat by Ji Taixian. Living.

  "What are you doing!"

  "Hurry up and wear it thicker, don't get bitten!"

  Xie Ning drew her knife and chopped a fat little mouse into two pieces.

  When he turned around, he saw a huge black shadow coming from the air, accompanied by a disgusting stench.

  A strong force came from her waist, pulling her back hard and slamming her into Gu Chen's arms.

  Xie Ning was in a daze, tilted her head back, followed her gaze upwards, and stared at the man's beautiful face so close at hand.

  Behind him, the place where Xie Ning's feet had originally settled suddenly collapsed without any warning, and hundreds of piles of little mice popped up, densely packed with squeaking sounds.

  Xie Ning raised her knife and slashed to death the fat rat that rushed towards Gu Chen's shoulder like a reflex. "Isn't there anyone with fire powers in your team?" "

  No, but I think my sister's fusion of metal and electricity should be able to play a different role." Ordinary function?" The man lowered his head to look at her, his peach blossom eyes raised slightly, with a curved arc.

  "My mother, how do these things reproduce? Why do so many come out at once?" Ji Taixian jumped and shouted, "Little cousin Shijun, hurry up, hurry up! Save me! Save me. Back, back, Biting..."

  Song Shijun hurriedly smashed out a whirlwind, which landed on a bunch of small mice on Ji Taixian's back.

  Song Youai had just disemboweled several little mice with a metal knife. He turned around and said with joy, "Junjun, have you awakened your superpower?"

  "Yes, Auntie, come behind me." Song Shijun tried to use his superpower. He can control a gust of wind and block it in front of them.

  Whenever a little mouse with no eyes pounces on it, it will be swept in by the wind and smash into pieces like a meat grinder.

  "It's amazing." Song Youai was a little jealous of his nephew.

  Ji Taixian hurriedly put a thick military coat on Song Youai, "Auntie, wrap it up well, don't get bitten."

  Song Youai was afraid of the heat, and when she was wrapped in the thick coat, she immediately started sweating on her head and the corners of her mouth. I was squirming but I was too embarrassed to refuse the good intentions of the second-rate guy.

  "These things reproduce so much in one day. I'm afraid there will be great hidden dangers over time." Xie Ning held up two fingers together and formed two metal thorns several meters long, and dense beads of sweat oozed from her forehead.

  "Okay, that's enough, that's enough." Gu Chen raised his hand to support her, raised his right hand lightly, and the crackling lightning penetrated into the metal thorn.

  The two people's abilities are really perfectly integrated.

  Xie Ning was quite surprised and couldn't help but glance at the man secretly.