Chapter 83: Waiting for Benefits

  Wang Zongxuan held an air gun and shot two of them to death with quick eyes and quick hands.

  Xie Ning glanced at him and asked, "Did you modify this airsoft gun yourself?"

  The young man is quite nice. Ji Taixian, who is usually taciturn and carefree, is so talkative but meticulous. The modified airsoft gun has obviously also been improved in terms of sound. .

  "I learned a bit from Brother Chen." Wang Zongxuan scratched his head, "Actually, I used to practice archery, and switched to air rifles a year ago."

  Xie Ning nodded slightly and took it in mind. In the future, she would have the opportunity to make a crossbow for the young man. s things.

  While talking, Song Youai had easily killed an elderly zombie.

  "Ning Ning, this is very useful." Song Youai held the 80-centimeter-long metal knife in his hand and made a chopping motion from left to right.

  In the past, when I used a kitchen knife to chop zombies, my hands felt a bit useless, but now I can't.

  It's like cutting tofu with one stroke, extremely smooth and slippery.

  "Ning Ning, let's go up and take a look, shall we?"

  Xie Ning said "yes" and heard bursts of hurried shouting from upstairs.

  "Hey, are you sent by the government to rescue?"

  "Why are you so slow?"

  "Come up and save people quickly! Someone is injured here!"

  Song Youai looked up and saw the window on the third floor. There were about eighty or ninety people crowded in, including men, women, old and young.

  Song Youai was speechless for a moment and whispered, "Daughter, there aren't many zombies downstairs, why don't they come down

  ?

  " Sent by the government to rescue them.

  "Then we want to go up?"

  "Go to the second floor first." She came to see her brother, not to be the savior!

  "Okay." Song Youai turned to greet Wang Zongxuan, "Zongxuan, follow us with a gun and pay attention to your own protection."

  "Okay, aunt, don't worry."   

  Xie Ning was the first to push open the glass door of the building, and the metal thorn stabbed into the head of the zombie leaning against the door.

  "Let's go!"

  "Ning Ning, do you think it's strange? Why aren't there many zombies in the building? Is there a scam?"

  Xie Ning glanced at her mother appreciatively.

  After the end of the world, those who are good at using their brains will live longer.

  "I think it should be... look over there." Xie Ning pointed to the heavy conference room door with a chain lock at the end of the corridor on the second floor.

  There were sounds of people climbing on the door and scratching inside.

  Looking through the gap, you can see many pointed fingertips sticking out.

  "Did someone lock all the mutated zombies in there?" Song Youai was a little surprised, "Then what are they waiting for? Why don't they run out of the building quickly?" "

  Wait for the benefits." Xie Ning sneered, "Wait. The government is waiting for rescue."

  In the first three months after the end of the world, everyone had this naive idea, including her in the previous life.

  At this time, the windows on the third floor were bright and clean in the classroom.

  A thin girl wearing a blue and white tracksuit frowned with displeasure on her face, "Aren't those three people here to save us?" "

  I guess not, they don't look like people from the army."

  "Then What should we do now?" At

  this time, two people walked in one after another outside the classroom, with serious expressions on their faces, "We have to get out of here as soon as possible."

  The middle-aged man who spoke had dark skin and bright eyes.

  The black suit he was wearing was now stained with mottled dark blood.

  "Dad, didn't you say it will definitely be very dangerous outside? If we go out rashly, will we be attacked by monsters?"

Chapter 84 Do you have any medicine?

  "But now there is a shortage of water in the building."

  "There must be a problem with the water supply system. There is no tap water."

  "You still dare to drink tap water? Aren't you afraid that there will be a rotten zombie lying in the water tank for you." A cold voice said The voice came from outside the door, and the voice was full of ridicule.

  The girl in blue and white sportswear looked disgusted, "Are you disgusted? Who are you?"

  Song Youai hurriedly ran forward, glanced at the dozen or so people crowded in the classroom, and turned to ask the thirty-year-old man next to him Many years old, wearing a pair of black-rimmed glasses, he looked at a man who looked very much like a teacher, "Excuse me, have you seen Song Shijun?" "Have

  you seen Song Shijun from West City No. 1 Middle School?"

  Xie Ning clearly saw what her mother said. After he finished speaking, the man in black-rimmed glasses flashed unnaturally behind his lenses.

  "I'm sorry, the situation was particularly chaotic yesterday. We are from Su City No. 2 Middle School, and we may not be familiar with you people from West City No. 1 Middle School."

  Xie Ning turned her head, her eyes falling on Lan Bai, who hurriedly avoided her gaze. The girl in sportswear frowned slightly.

  What are these people guilty of?
  Her eyes locked on the girl in sportswear, "You are about the same age as Song Shijun, so you are also a contestant."   "

  I don't know Song Shijun you are talking about."

Song Shijun, who won the first place in the competition, you said you don't know him?"

  "I..." the girl was speechless and stamped her feet, "Yesterday everyone was doing the questions, and suddenly someone turned into something like a zombie and started biting people. Isn't that in the classroom? Is it chaos? Piles of people are running outside. How could I pay attention to where Song Shijun went?" The

  dark-skinned middle-aged man took a few steps forward and said, "Who are you, Song Shijun's family? Why are you embarrassing my daughter, a little girl? ?"

  "Are you coming from the West City?" The man with black-rimmed glasses flashed his eyes, "So, how is the situation outside? Are there any troops on the road to pick us up and take us to a safe place?"

  Xie Ning didn't want to talk nonsense to them, so she directly He turned to his mother and Wang Zongxuan and said, "Go and look for it on the fourth floor."

  "Hey, our dean, let me ask you, why are you so rude?" Chen Jiajia stared with dissatisfaction.

  Song Youai also became anxious, "Then let's ask you, you always hesitate and say nothing? You are the teachers and students of Su City No. 2 Middle School, so where are the teachers and students of our West City No. 1 Middle School who came to participate in the competition? "

  Where are the students and teachers from other schools? Won't they all turn into zombies?"

  "Who knows." The man with black-framed glasses, whom Chen Jiajia called the dean, reached out and pushed the bridge of his nose. glasses.

  "Hey, don't leave." A woman in a white shirt, black short skirt, and business suit with short ear-length hair hurried forward to stop them, "Our vice principal sprained his foot while running, do you have any medicine? Whatever. Just put some ointment on him to help him walk, so he can walk."

  Xie Ning squinted her eyes, feeling that the woman in front of her felt strangely familiar.

  Had she seen it before? She couldn't remember it for a while.

  Before Xie Ning could respond, Song Youai took the lead and said angrily, "We are here to look for someone, what ointment should we bring? You are so whimsical."

  He said lightly and said, "Just bring some ointment."

  Can you show me just one of them?
  The short-haired woman frowned and said in a matter-of-fact tone, "Aren't you from outside?"