CHAPTER-17

Y/N's POV
Tenzo and I pulled up in the parking area below, and as I ditched my helmet, my division already waiting "Good day, sir" I nod.

Scanning around, no sign of Mikey.

"Mikey not here yet?" I ask Tenzo

Tenzo- "Nah, he running late probably" he replied, looking as unsure as I am.

With a shrug, I motioned for the division to follow.

"Let's find him. Got something to chat about"

Up the steps we went, and as we strolled into the meeting spot, I could practically hear a pin drop. Eyes fixated on us from every corner. The so called powerhouse division heh? Who came up with that name I wonder.

Unknown- "Ugh, annoying" I grumbled under my breath, not a fan of all the extra attention.

It hit me then- during the Valhalla fight, I turned to Tenzo.

"Who took you guys out? Valhalla, I mean"

Tenzo leans in, his voice low.

Tenzo- "We were just acting. Had to protect Baji-san. Got our butts kicked too, but we took out their leaders. Acted like we were down to keep an eye on things and protect Baji-san"

"Heh, you guys are pretty clever" I smirk.

As I continued through the crowds. I noticed Draken standing below the stage, a departure from his usual spot. Curiosity getting the better of me, I made my way over.

"Ken? What's up? Where's Mikey?" I asked, noting the change in my usual warm tone.

Draken- "He'll be here soon," Draken assured me. "And, Y/N, about Kazutora, sorry, it wasn't an easy call for Mikey but we did what we thought was best at the time."

I felt the urge to argue, to make Draken understand the frustration I felt. But deep down, I knew nothing would change.

"Okay," I sighed, relenting. "Let's just move forward." Taking a moment I shifted the conversation "And sorry for causing a scene that day. I wasn't acting like myself"

After the exchange with Draken, I returned to my division, finding a moment of solace amidst the familiar faces. Later, Mikey arrived with Chifuyu and Hanma, announcing the unification of Valhalla and Toman. Valhalla joined Toman as the 6th division.

Then, Chifuyu makes Takemitchy as the new 1st Division Captain until Baji's recovery.

After the meeting concluded, I approached Mikey, with Tenzo ofcourse, he's my right hand man afterall, but I tell him to wait as I need alone time with Mikey, a nagging concern in my mind.

"Mikey, what's your take on this? Hanma and the others might bring bad name to the gang."

Mikey, with his usual calm demeanor, replied.

Mikey- "I want to observe their movements closely, Y/N. We'll see how it plays out and Y/N, I'm sorry, it wasn't an easy call, I hope you understand."

"I don't blame you, Mikey. I just wish things had turned out differently."

Tenzo's POV
As Y/N and Mikey approached, I noticed their presence and quickly wrapped up my argument over the phone with an unknown number. It's becoming a bit of a habit when there's nothing to do.

Tenzo- "Finally, you two show up. I've been stucked here with nothing to do," I quipped as they joined my by the bike's.

Mikey, ever composed, responded,

Mikey- "Let's head to the hospital. Baji hasn't woken up since the incidents. We need to check on him."

Following behind in my own bike, we made our own way to the hospital. Baji's room was silent, his unconscious form a stark reminder of the recent turmoil.

Leaving the hospital, we rode back to our respective homes. The events of the day lingered in the air, and the uncertainties of the future weighed heavily on our minds.

Takemitchy's POV
In the Future
I found myself thrust into a future that reeked of despair. Naoto, the one who had once been my ally, now stood before me with a stern expression.

Naoto- "Takemitchy, you have to understand, this time it's you who killed Hina" Naoto's voice carries the weight of the truth.

The words hit me like a tidal wave, drowning me in guilt and confusion. How could I be the one responsible for such a tragedy?

Takemitchy- "And Y/N? He's not a part of Toman, so is he dead too?"

Naoto- "No, Y/N left Toman after it turned rotten. He formed a new gang with Kazutora, Baji, Tenzo, and a person named Kawaragi Senju"

Takemitchy- "Kawaragi Senju? Never heard of that name"

Naoto- "I don't know what they're trying to achieve but they're after you"

As the gravity of the situation sunk in, I grappled with the knowledge that the very people I once knew had become adversaries in this bleak future.

Takemitchy- "Well then, your mission this time is to drive kisaki out of Toman and Stop Black dragon from being associated with Toman"

Naoto- "Make sure that Y/N doesn't meet with Kawaragi Senju as they're the ones causing destruction too"

A/N- Season 2 from now!!