"Agrabah is simple enough." He said, "Not as complex in how you curtsey as Cinderellasburg was, it definitely won't be cold like in Arendelle, and it should be as welcoming as the Great Wall."

With Mulan's influence the Chinese district of the kingdom had been able to become a perfect blend of modern principles and honor to tradition. Drac expected Agrabah to be similar. Jasmine had worked hard to become Sultan in her own right and Aladdin had once been a thief. Something Aziz had reminded Drac way back when.

"Mal calm down." He told her, "You're not the first punk from the streets to become royal after all."

She looked to him and he saw the light go off in her head. She nodded and her breathing began to settle down.

"Thanks Drac."

The limo came to a halt a moment later and the driver got out and opened their doors for them. Drac used the reflection in the tinted window to make sure his green hair was gelled and tamed, none of the shagginess or ruffled bed head it usually was. He fixed his dark green tie and made sure the buttons of his white shirt were done correctly. His purple slacks he didn't worry about as he stuffed his hands into the pockets and side by side with Mal were led into the ivory palace. There were two rows of guards with old fashioned sabers in their sash made belts. He and Mal climbed a dozen polished stone steps to the huge doors that could fit an elephant.

Inside the sunlight was dimmer as it filtered through curtains of colored silk. The walls were carved ornately, with gold trimming everywhere, even zig zagging up the thick pillars all over the room. There was a smokiness in the air from burning incense in the corners that made the room smell like spices and fragrant flowers. A handful of Auradon guards that had been assigned to the siblings followed them inside until they were instructed to stop roughly ten feet from the bottom of another set of steps.

There was deep drumming, followed by four loud trumpet blasts. Then a pause before another four blasts. Mal lifted her chin keeping her appearance as confident and regal as she could. Drac pulled his hands from his pockets and folded them in front of him.

At the top of the steps another set of doors was opened. No one stood there. Until a second later from the left Aladdin and Jasmine appeared. Aladdin had his left hand raised which Jasmine took as they descended down the stairs. Aladdin was in an ivory and gold trimmed suit, he wore no lavish robes or headdress. Instead his dark hair fell partially in his eyes. He looked at his wife like she was his world, a bright smile and glowing eyes watching her entrance too. Jasmine didn't wear her usual teal dress she'd become known for. Instead her dress was purple. Maybe in an attempt to show her loyalty to the pair and her approval of Ben's choice. The top had capped sleeves that were trimmed in gold and some of the detailing in the belt and top was a light teal. The skirt flowed around a matching set of pants. She wore her mother's signature bracelet on her wrist that matched her necklace and earrings. Her hair was half up leaving the rest flowing down her back. She had a warm smile as she descended and approached Mal.

"Mal." She greeted kindly as she gently grasped her shoulders and they each gave the other a kiss on each cheek. Then she moved to Drac and he bent one arm in front of him and the other behind his back as he bowed deeply in respect. Aladdin kissed Mal's hand before shaking hands firmly with Drac.

Then Jasmine turned sour as she looked back at the steps. "Oh where is that boy?"

"Probably out among our people." Aladdin pardoned Aziz. Then he turned to Jasmine, "Like someone I know."

She rolled her eyes, "A bit too mischievous like his father." Jasmine jested back as Aladdin laughed. Then she turned her eyes to the siblings.

"I apologize for his tardiness."