Chappy The Bunny Plushie?!

Renji Abarai was looking around the store that was selling something important that he had to buy as he heard that it was on Special Offer.

That was a The Chappy The Bunny plushie that was on special offer in Karakura Town aka the Town Of The Living, as while he was relaxing and drinking tea in Urahara's shop, he heard from Tessai that in a store not too far is having the special offer of the bunny plush.

Now, he doesn't give a rat's ass about Chappy The Bunny or the other line up of the same brand, but he knows someone that deeply cares and loves the Chappy The Bunny brand and that was Rukia Kuchiki, and the the entire female Soul Reaper population, but mostly Rukia.

Not to mention, he knows that Rukia's birthday, January 14th, is coming soon, sooner than he realizes as he was only a week away from that. He heard that Ichigo is probably going to give her some music, Chad making some dishes from Mexico, Uryu a new dress that he knitted with ease and Orihime, probably the same thing.

He had nothing at the current moment, and thankfully, she was on a mission so she didn't know what was going on in the World Of The Living as she was given an order by Jushiro Ukitake.

So he had to get some normal clothes, which made him look like a hippy in the 1970s that he got from Ichigo, and he basically made a deal with Kisuke Urahara that he will do all of the chores for a month if he gets the money for the plushie which the man agreed to.

Now, he was running around the store looking around for the plushie, as he found the last one. The very last one.

And there were several people all around Renji and for that plushie. He slightly questioned if these people have a life, then he realized that he was insulting Rukia, and shook his head.

He jumped above these lunatics to grab that plushie, only to get grabbed by those people in shock at their strength. They are trying their hardest to get the Chappy The Bunny plushie away from his hands as they were like wild animals.

So what does Renji do in this situation?

He gets off them, yells them to stop and have a civil conversation-

Nah, just kidding, he pulled out his Zabimaru and started to fight everyone in the building. He gave everyone a combo attack that they will never forget.

Jinta and Ururu saw the man return as it looked like he fought every Captain in Soul Society all at once.

At January 14th.

The Karakura gang, aka Ichigo, Orihime, Chad, Uryu, Renji and Rukia were at Kisuke's Shop since it was the only place where they can all fit.

Rukia loved the songs that Ichigo gave for her as they all fit her style of music, she thought that Chad's burritos, menudo and chilaquiles and she loved the outfits that Uryu and Orihime got for her. Jushiro and Byakuya were going to arrive soon with their own presents.

But now, it was Renji's turn as he was blushing. He was nervous to give this present, but he should man up! This is just a present for the girl he liked! Nothing more!

"O-okay, um, Rukia," Rukia turned to Renji as he was holding back a present behind his back, "I just wanted to tell you, um," Renji, the Vice Captain of Squad 6, was basically nervous as a school boy asking out his crush, "Happy Birthday." he said as they were surprised that someone like him could nicely do a present box.

"Thanks, Renji." she said as she began to open up the box, as then her eyes widened. "Is... this what I think it is?" asked Rukia.

"Yeah..." he said as he looked around.

"I can't believe it, I thought they ran out of them in the store!" Yelled Rukia in shock as her friends were a bit confused on why is she acting like that.

"What is it?" asked Chad as Rukia pulled out her present from the present box.

"It is the Chappy The Bunny Plushie!" she yelled like a child on Christmas as her eyes were as wide as plates.

"Damn! Didn't they get sold out an hour it was opened up?" asked Ichigo as he turned to Renji. "How did you get that?" he asked.

Renji didn't look at Strawberry boy as he said, "I fought for my life for that plushie, but don't expect me do that again. I was almost hospitalized from those bastards." he muttered the last part.

"Aww, that is so nice of you, Renji, do to so!" said Orihime as she turned to her best friend, "Right, Rukia?" they all noticed that Rukia was silent. "Rukia?"

They turned to Rukia as she was quiet as she was focusing on looking at the Chappy The Bunny plushie.

"Uhm... Rukia, are you okay?" asked Uryu as they looked at her.

Silence.

Before Renji could open his mouth, he was tackled by the smaller shinigami to the ground as she hugged the life out of him.

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, RENJI!" she hugged the life out of Renji as his face was as red as his face from trying to breathe, "I was so upset that they ran out of the plushies once I heard it, but you bought one for me, OH THANK YOU!" she yelled as she hugged him.

Renji had a small smile on his face, with Ichigo having a small grin, Chad the same as the two, Uryu smiled and Orihime giggled at that.

"Ye-yeah, your welcome, Rukia, happy birthday." he said.

They then heard the door open as Rukia kept hugging Renji.

"I am so happy I could kiss you, Renji!" she yelled.

"What?!" the sound of betrayal and anger roared throughout the shop as Rukia got off from Renji as they could see the enraged face of Byakuya Kuchiki. Jushiro was behind him, but with a shocked expression.

Oh.

Renji is so dead.