four

REAL LIFE

It's been two days since Alexa had brunch with Brooklyn. Right now Alexa in sat in her living room in her apartment, going over her note of her new songs she has been writing as it has been awhile since she recorded new music as well as release it.

Alexa groans, her hands going over her face in frustration, due to not being able to find the right words when planning her songwriting. Having enough of not finding the right words, she gets up from were she is sat and goes into the kitchen, leaving her work spread out of the coffee table.

While going through her fridge and pulling out a bottle of water to drink, Alexa is brought out of her thoughts when she hears her phone ringing from the living room she was moments before. Putting the open bottle on the counter, she makes her way to her phone, only to see that Brooklyn is calling her, to which she answers.

Alexa
Hey Brook, what's up.

Brooklyn
Hey lex, nothing really, just bored, what you doing?

Alexa
Well I was doing some planning for some new songs, but I got frustrated as I couldn't think of the words to write so I stop and got a drink, then you called.

Brooklyn
Well how about I Come over and we get dressed up, and have a girls night out, cause I'm in a mood to party, and need my favourite girl with me.

Alexa
Norally I would say no, cause I'm not in the mood, but yeah to be honest the sounds great, plus we haven't gone out and had a drink in a while.

Brooklyn
Yes! Lex your the best! I'll be over in ten, love you.

Alexa
Haha, love you too.

The call ends, which leads Alexa to going around her apartment fixing and tidying up some stuff, till she hears a knock on her door, knowing it's her best friend, to which she opens facing Brook who wears a happy smile on her face.

"Hey Brook" Alexa says letting Brook in the apartment, only to get dragged in her room.

"Hey no time to talk, we need to get ready in the best party clothes we own and turn heads, you get in the shower well I pick you an outfits, and get the makeup out" Brook rushed, pushing Alexa in her bathroom and slamming the door clothes, leaving Alexa speechless for a minute, until she does as she was told.

Alexa steps in the shower and does her daily routine, wash her hair and body, shave her legs and other parts, and wash her face, after finishing her routine, she steps out the shower feeling fresh and smelling like roses and coconuts.

Wrapping a towel around her body, Alexa unlocks the bath room door and step in her room, seeing Brook all dressed up in a baby blue tight dress, ending mid thigh, with her blonde all curled with make up matching her dress as well as Silver heels.

"Finally your done, your dress is on ur bed, I'll leave you to get change while, I'll go and make us some starter drinks" With that said brook leaves the room, so Alexa can get dressed.

Alexa drys her body and gets out a cute red lingerie set, to put on. Alexa goes over to her bed and sees a dark red corset, tight dress that ends mid thigh. The dress hugs her body, bringing out her curves in all the right places. Once her dress is one Alexa chooses a red makeup look, and gold simple jewellery and heels to complete the look.

Once ready and happy with the finished look, Alexa makes her way into her kitchen and sees Brook finishing off the drinks

Once ready and happy with the finished look, Alexa makes her way into her kitchen and sees Brook finishing off the drinks. Alexa's heel catch her attention making her look up and whistle at her best friend's appearance.

"Oooo, don't we look hot" Says Brook, handing Alexa a drink.

"Please we always look hot, now let's drink these drinks and get ready to party!" Alexa explains, downing her drink with Brook.

After twenty minutes later, the two best friends leave Alexa's apartment and make there way Into town, after getting a taxi, and make there way into a club they love to go for a night out.

The girls go to the bar and order drinks, and make there way on to the dance floor and let lose, moving there bodies to the beat of the music, having fun with each other.

Hours go by, and the two girls are now tispy, yet still dancing like there lives depend on it. Many people took notice of the girls dancing together, ignoring the world around them.

After a while, of having fun and spending time with each other, the girls were finally tired and officially drunk from drinks, decided to leave, getting a taxi home back to Alexa's apartment and crash, knowing that in the morning, they both will have hangovers.

INSTAGRAM

@A.Haydes
Love a good night out, but hate the hangover.
Tagged @BrookMoore

Liked by BrookMoore and Kaelimaeee and 8,672 others

View 1763 comments

BrookMoore: I'm never drinking again, and thanks Alexa love the pic of me with my head hanging over the toilet.
A.Haydes: @BrookMoore your welcome babe, love uuu. Xx

User 1: this pic is iconic.

User 2: hangovers are the worst.
BrookMoore: @user 2 tell me about it, Alexa was laughing at me being sick.

Tchalamet: hope uses are okay.
A.Haydes liked this comment.
A.Haydes: @Tchalamet we are thank you Timothee for asking. Xx

User 3: I think Timothee likes Alexa due to commenting on all her new post.
User 1: @User 3 Omg same.

User 4: I wish I was there with Alexa and Brook out parting with them.

User 5: hope Brooks okay.
A.Haydes: @User 5 Brook told me to tell you she's okay, just has a very bad headache.

User 6: omg I was at the same club with them and everyone was looking at them dancing, and they didn't even notice all the stares.

User 7: are we just gonna ignore, how Alexa replied to Timothee and put kisses at the end.
User 3: @User 7 I think Alexa like Timothee.

User 8: everyone need an amazing duo like Alexa and Brook.
A.Haydes and BrookMoore liked this comment.

View more comments.