two

REAL LIFE

It was Sunday morning, and in the modern apartment, Alexa was laying in bed cuddled up in to the blankets to comfy to move nor get up, until her best friend barged into her room jumping on the bed on top of her.

"Ugh what the fuck, Brook are you trying to kill me?" Questioned Alexa glaring at Brook, who had an innocent look on her face.

"Nope, but you need to get out of bed and get ready, cause we are getting brunch so, hurry up cause I'm hungry!" Said Brook being dramatic, while dragging Alexa out of bed by her arms.

"Omg! Okay I will! Just let go of my arms before u break them jeezs"

With that being said Alexa gets out of bed and carries her self to the bathroom for a shower. Once done she goes to her room to pick out and outfit.  She knew it was going to be slightly cold due to it being the middle of September so Alexa went with a cute, pink turtleneck dress, pairing it with some thigh high heeled boots as well as a pair of beige tights so protect herself from the wind out side, and a black bag.

  She knew it was going to be slightly cold due to it being the middle of September so Alexa went with a cute, pink turtleneck dress, pairing it with some thigh high heeled boots as well as a pair of beige tights so protect herself from the wind o...

Once dressed Alexa heads downstairs, to find Brook lying on the sofa waiting for herself, on her phone scroll through Instagram.

"Hey, anything interesting on their?" Alexa asks wanting to know if their is any gossip, which Brook replied "not really, everyone is still shocked about Timothee commenting on your post and when you will be sharing new music"

Alexa collected her keeys from the side while turning arond to answer Brook. "Hopefully soon I will be, I just need to make arrangements to go to the studio"

The two girls make there way out of the modern apartment, to walk down the busy streets of New York to make there way to their favourite café for brunch. Once settled down at their table and order their food the best friends make small talk while waiting for their food, which arrived a couple of minutes later.

INSTAGRAM

@A.Haydes
Brunch with the sister from another mother. Xx
Tagged @BrookMoore

Liked by BrookMoore and Kaelimaeee and 7,479 others

View 2,017  comments

BrookMoore: love you xxx
A.Haydes: @BrookMoore love you more xxx

User 1: this is so cute

User 2: live for this moment

User 3: I wonder if @tchalamet will comment again
User 1: @user 3 omg same

User 4: is it just me who ships @A.Haydes and @tchalamet together
User 3: @user 4 I think we all do they would be perfect for each other

User 5: alexa and Brooklyn's friendship is so pure.
@A.Haydes liked @user 5 comment.

User 6: are you going to be releasing any new music soon.
A.Haydes: @user 6 hopefully soon yes.

View more comments