one

INSTAGRAM

@A.Haydes
Just finished watching 'CMBYN' and I am in tears, officially my new favourite movie ever.

Liked by BrookMoore and  6,713 others

View 1,817 comments

User 1: OMG same I love it

BrookMoore:  OMG Alexa the peach scene was iconic
A.Haydes: @BrookMoore That's the best scene ever out of the whole movie

User 2: I wish there was a sequel to the movie its one of my favourites.
User 3: @User 2 SAME I NEED A SECOND MOVIE.

Tchalamet: happy it's your favourite movie.

User 4: TIMOTHEE CHALAMET COMMENTED

User 5: omg Alexa is soo lucky, Timothee saw her post.

View more comments

REAL LIFE

It was a warm afternoon, in New York City and a young girl was sitting in her living room when her best friend barged into her apartment.

"Omg Alexa you won't believe who commented on your Instagram post" screamed Brooklyn, scaring Alexa.

"Ahh Brook, don't scare me like that, and I don't know, umm Arianna Grande" answered Alexa.

"My god no, I wish no it was bloody Timothee fucking Chalamet, you know your all time favourite celebrity crush" Spoke Brooklyn happily.

As soon as the words came out of Brooklyn's mouth, Alexa's whole body froze, she didn't think that the man she has a crush on would comment especially that person being Timothee Chalamet a famous actor.

Alexa tried to speak but no words came out her mouth no matter how many times she tried to speak. Brooklyn immediately knew Alexa was in shock from being about the comment so she did the next best thing, and showed Alexa the comment, which made Alexas eyes go wide.

"Oh m-my god, h-he actually comment about how he's happy that I liked his movie" stuttered Alexa finally getting her voice back. "THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER" she screamed finally coming to turn with what her best friend told her five minutes ago.