Chapter 2: The Day the Cherry Blossoms Fell

Ding dong, bing bong!
Time of day: Daytime

"Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine!"

No.
I don't want to get up...
But, I have to.

Song playing: Cool Morning

"Good morning, Minato," Junichi called out.
"Good morning," I responded.
"How did you sleep last night?" Honami asked.
"Fine, considering last night..."
We all wanted to forget about it, and I know that. It's not like everyone wants to think about their friends being murdered just the night before.
"Hey, it's okay. We will always have our memories!" Enjeru announced.
Enjeru's efforts of checking us up continued.
"Just because they're dead doesn't mean that they didn't sacrifice themselves to protect us. We all want to get out of here. So to do so, we need to find the mastermind!"
The...mastermind?
"What does that mean?" Yamato asked.
"I mean we need to find and defeat the person who is running this game! If we defeat the mastermind, no one will keep the game running!"
Junichi looked stoked. "Dude, she's right!"
"If we only need to find the mastermind, then we should be able to do this very easily!" Honami joined in.
Even though Honami's best friend just died, she seems to be lively today. Almost perky.
Monokuma entered the dining hall again.
"Hello!! I have another motive for you!"
"What is it this time?" Ryosuke said, his tone annoyed.
Monokuma pulled out some tarot cards behind him and presented them to us.
"These," he said, "are tarot cards! I'm assuming most of you know what they are..."
We all looked over to an excited Hikaru.
He started handing out the cards while explaining.
"Each card holds your fate. You can, however, manipulate the future so the card changes! If you do it right, the card will change to your desired outcome!"
Upon receiving my card, my card showed me in an almost angel-like way...I was appointed as the guy to get us out. I'm assuming that the card means that I'll get everyone out.

But I rechecked the card.

Not everyone is there. Only four of us...why?

We all started to gradually funnel out, so I left. 
I have some time left...what should I do?

FREETIME: START!

Ding Dong, bing bong!

The usual nighttime announcement sounded in the school.
"Mm, ahem, this is a school announcement. It is now 10 p.m. As such, it is officially nighttime. Soon the doors to the dining hall will be locked, and entry at that point is strictly prohibited. Okay then...sweet dream, everyone! Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite..."

Time of day: Daytime

"Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine!"

I'm starting to fall into a routine. Get up, go to the dining hall, hang out with people, and sleep. Repeat until a murder or death.

When I walked into the dining hall, a large whiteboard with all of our pictures and clues as to who the mastermind was caught my eye. They were all chatting about who the mastermind could be, which was none.

"We already know that it wasn't Hinata or Etsuko because the game would've ended already!" Honami declared.
"Has anyone found any clues yet?" Junichi blurted.
Kagami was about to say who she thought the mastermind was.
"I think the mastermind is-"
But was cut off after everyone noticed me.
"Hey, Minato! I'm sure you can guess what we're trying to do," Enjeru greeted.
"...yeah."
I turned, left without a word, and returned to my room.
I have some time left...what should I do?

FREETIME: START!

Ding Dong, bing bong!

The usual nighttime announcement sounded in the school.
"Mm, ahem, this is a school announcement. It is now 10 p.m. As such, it is officially nighttime. Soon the doors to the dining hall will be locked, and entry at that point is strictly prohibited. Okay then...sweet dream, everyone! Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite..."