Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back The Falls (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Stan: No! Wait! No! No! Oh, what do we do? What do we do?!

Ford: (Bangs on bars) Kids!

Dipper and Mabel run through the Fearamid, with Bill chasing them.

You had a blue flame cover you as you transform into bill's form picking up the twins and moving fast.

The twins: (shocked/surprised) WOAHH!

Bill: When I get my hands on you kids, I'm gonna DISSASEMBLE YOUR MOLECULES! You've tricked me for the last time!

Bill tries  to grab you three, but you moved quicker.

‼️Cut to Ford and Stan.‼️

Stan: Oh, I can't believe this. The kids are gonna die and it's all my fault. Because I couldn't shake your stupid hand! Uh, dad was right about me. I am a screw-up.

Ford: Ah, don't blame yourself. I'm the one who made a deal with Bill in the first place. I fell for all his easy flattery. You would have seen him for the scam artist he is.

Stan: How did things get so messed up between us?

Ford: We used to be like Dipper and Mabel. The world's about to end and they still work together. How do they do it?

Stan: Easy. They're kids. They don't know any better. (As Ford stands up) Whoa, where you goin'?

Ford: I'm going to play the only card we have left. Let Bill into my mind. He'll be able to take over the galaxy and maybe even worse, but at least he might let the kids free.

Stan: What?! Are you kiddin' me?! Are you honestly telling me there's nothing else we can do?!

Ford: Bill's only weak in the mind space. If I didn't have this darn plate in my head we could just erase him with the memory gun when he steps inside my mind.

Stan: What if he goes into my mind? My brain isn't good for anything.

Ford: Heheh. There's nothing in your mind he wants. It has to be me. We need to take his deal. It's the only way he'll agree to save you and the kids.

Stan: Do you really think he's gonna make good on that deal?

Ford: What other choice do we have?

⚠️Cut to you running through the Fearamid with Dipper and Mabel in your hands.⚠️

They scream as you reach a dead end.

Dipper: You know, I'm starting to think there's no way out of here.

You transformed into your human form as a blue flame covers your body.

You: there's always a way out.

Mabel: Like Grunkle Stan always says, when one door closes, choose a nearby wall and bash it in with brute force! (Grows her hand with the flashlight and punches through the wall) AHHH! (Shrinks her hand back to normal)

You: awesome Mabel! I could've used my finger gun, but that's better.

Dipper: Ha! Now let's round up the townsfolk and together we can defeat...oh, no! (Sees the rest of the refugees tied on the ground, guarded by the demons)

Grenda: You'll never take us alive, monsters!

Teeth: That's fine with us! (Eats Shmebulock)

You: (eyes widen) No way....
Dipper: Oh, no.

Bill: Peeka-boo! (Catches them in a tractor beam)

Dipper and Mabel: Aaah!
You: AGH!

Bill: (Re-enters the main room with Dipper, you and Mabel in his hand) Alright, Ford. Time's up. I've got the kids. I think I'm gonna kill one of 'em now just for the heck of it! EENIE..MEENIE...MINEE