The Hand That Rocks the Mabel and Y/N

NO ONES POV:

The scene opens to Stan out in the front yard with some tourists.

Stan:
For tonight's final illusion, we have the incredible "Sack of Mystery." When you put your money in, it mysteriously disappears!

The crowd mutters several positive things about the trick's credibility and Stan's character. Stan smiles at his gain and their loss.

Scene goes to you, Dipper, Mabel, and Soos watching television.

TV Narrator: The tiger was badly injured in the explosion, but we repaired him with a fist.
Dipper, Mabel, and Soos start cheering as you pump your fists. "the tiger's a hero" Dipper says. On TV, the tiger punches itself.

TV Narrator: Tiger Fist! ...will return after these messages.
Soos: Hey, look. It's that commercial I was telling you guys about.

Bud Gleeful: (Voice-over:) Are you completely miserable?
Actor: While crying:) YES!

Bud: Voice-over:) Then you need to meet (In a whisper:) Gideon.
Dipper: Gideon?
Mabel: What makes him so special?
You nodded agreeing

Bud: Voice-over:) He's a psychic.
Mabel: Aroo?
Your eyes light up amused making dipper glance at you for a second with a slight expression on his face.

Bud: (Voice-over) So don't waste your time with other so-called "men of mystery."
The screen shows a clip of Stan coming out of an outhouse and is stamped with the word "FRAUD."

Bud:(Voice-over) Learn about tomorrow tonight at Gideon's Tent of Telepathy. (Speeding through subtext for commercial:) Voidwhereprohibited,noC.O.D.'saccepted.CarlaI'vealwayslovedyoubutneverhadthegutstosayit.

Mabel: Wow, I'm getting all curiousy inside!
You nod being interested as dipper just stares at you and crosses his arms.

Stan: (Walks in) Well, don't get too curiousy. Ever since that monster Gideon rolled into town, I've had nothin' but trouble.

Flashback to Grunkle Stan driving in a parking lot. He spots an open parking spot and attempts to back in, but Gideon's tour bus pulls in first.

Stan: (Makes a fist) Gideon!

back to present.

Mabel: Well, is he really psychic?
You nodded eagerly wanting to know as it seems cool

Dipper:   
I think we should go and find out.

Stan:
Never! You're forbidden from patronizing the competition. No one that lives under my roof is allowed under that Gideon's roof!

Dipper:    Do tents have roofs? (You shrugged looking at dipper)

Mabel: I think we just found our loop hole... literally! (Holds up a string with a loop in it) Mwop mwop!

The tv then speaks again...

Bud: (Voice-over:) So come down soon, folks. Gideon is expecting you.

Scene changes to a crowd entering the Tent of Telepathy. Bud Gleeful stands at the entrance with a sack.

Bud: Step right up there, folks. Put your money in Gideon's psychic sack.
Crowd mutters several positive things about the sack's credibility.

Dipper has been holding your hand the whole way to this place as you have your casual derpy face with your tongue out.

Dipper: Whoa, this is like a bizarro version of the Mystery Shack. They even have their own Soos.