[ 2 - a lumberjack]

Start from the beginning

Priscilla widened her eyes in disablief, before the Reaping ceremony was over.

•*⁀➷

PRISCILLA STOOD ON a platform in front of the place where the train was supposed to arrive in a few minutes. She had two toats in her bag, one for Treech, and one for Lamina. "Hello Pria." A voice sounded next to her.

Coriolanus Snow.

"Hello Coryo. What are you doing here?" She asked. "Probably the same as you. Greeting my tribute." Coriolanus sighed. "Good luck." Priscilla mumbled. "You too." The blonde replied before walking a few steps away.

Priscilla's stomach was full of knots. What if Treech will laugh her off? What if he attacks her? What if he will be the worst person she'll ever talk to? She was stressed.

Finally, the train arrived. Priscilla inhaled a breath, locking her eyes with Coriolanus once again. And there he was - Treech.

He jumped out of the train, looking around. Priscilla quickly approached him, making the guy stop walking, so did Lamina. "Welcome to the Capitol." Priscilla smiled at the guy. "Who are you?" Treech asked.

"I'm Priscilla Trinket, and I guess I'm your mentor." The girl exclaimed. "Hi." She added towards Lamina, who said the same quietly. "My what?" Treech blinked a few times.

"Mentor. My assignment is to take care of you and get you out of the arena alive." Priscilla declared. "Lamina, you got one too." She said towards the girl.

"Oh, I brought toasts for you two. You must be hungry." She added, grabbing the toasts and giving each one to the tributes.

Lamina took her toast almost immediately, smiling at Priscilla. Treech hesitated for a moment, before taking his own too. "Let's go." Two Peacekeepers approached them, dragging Treech and Lamina into a truck.

Priscilla scanned the truck, before she was thrown inside by Coriolanus, who jumped in before the truck was closed. What is he thinking? She asked herself. He was gonna get them expelled. Priscilla slowly stood up, standing next to Treech who hid her behind him a bit.

Now all of the eyes were on Coriolanus. "Hi." He spoke up. "What's the matter, Pretty Boy? You in the wrong cage?" Reaper, Clemensia's tribute asked. "No. This cage is delightful." Coryo stated.

Reaper stormed off to him, earning a Get him, Reaper from Bobbin. The guy from 11 grabbed Coriolanus by his collar and pinned him to the wall. "I will kill you right now." He stated.

"He'll do it too." Dill declared. "Reaper killed a Peacekeeper back in 11." She announced. "I say we all kill him." Bobbin proposed. "I'm in." Brandy, Arachne's tribute stood up. "I'll pay you to." Priscilla mumbled.

"Y'all got family back home? They'll kill them
if you hurt him. Then you." Lucy Gray joined the conversation. "Besides, he's my mentor. I might need him."

"How come you get a mender?" Coral asked. "Mentor." Coriolanus corrected. "You each get one." He added. "Oh, and we'll just trust you on that? Right?" Coral stood up. "I'm just here to help you. She's a mentor too." Coryo snapped his head at Priscilla, making everyone's eyes land on her.

"Treech and Lucy Gray don't have a special treatment. You all have mentors, they just didn't come to see you sooner." Priscilla defended, sending a murderous look to her classmate.

And suddenly, the tributes together with Priscilla and Coriolanus were thrown on the ground, out of the truck. "Where are we?" Priscilla asked, getting up with the help of Treech.

Then it hit her. They were in a zoo.

₊˚•. ↳  a/n
second chapter! how do y'all feel after?
though I'll give you some memes bc why not

 ↳  a/nsecond chapter! how do y'all feel after?though I'll give you some memes bc why not